“Quaint, Cute and Cozy”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Chicopee, MA
“Quaint, Cute and Cozy”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

This is a new restaurant that is definately worth trying. The atmosphere is quaint, cute and cozy and the view is nice with the ocean breeze. The menu has a selection for everyone, even the pickiest eaters. The food is fresh and they make their own juices. I highly recommend the carrot juice...I liked it so much I had to go again for more. I tried the macaroni and cheese for lunch one day and found it to be very good but it was a bit different to the mac and cheese in the States. Tasted like vanilla was added and I must say it was unexpected but very good. The prices are good as well as the portions. Our servers were welcoming and on the ball. We will surely eat there again when we go back in a couple months.

• Visited November 2011