“Absolutely fabulous”

London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Absolutely fabulous”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I went to jamaica myself and three friends we visted negril and was staying with friends that we met the previous year. We decided to go on a island tour and was told that the drivers from onsite tour knew the island very well. We got going on the trip and the drivers wayne and sugar dandy was very knowlegeable and knew what they were talking about will definately book you guys in 2013 when mysef and the family comes.

Visited July 2011

vermont
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Wedding? Get-a-way? Excursion- They do it all!”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I have been using Onsite Jamaica Tours for the last four years. I can't say enough about this company.

My husband and I wanted to have a destination wedding but we didn't know where to start. We found Onsite Jamaica through Tripadvisor and couldn't deny the reviews. So, we took a chance and did it, and we are so glad we did!

From the minute I called Onsite and talked with Andrea, she was so friendly and patient with me. It was clear that she had many years experience behind her belt and without a doubt I trusted her to make things happen. She not only planned out the location for the wedding, she planned the band, Reverend, the table settings, flowers and everything that could stress a couple out!

Since our wedding we have been back for the last three years, and have used Andrea and Onsite Jamaica Tours each time. There isn't a question that they can't answer for you!

I highly recommend Onsite-