“The service here is on another level.”

Shereta's Restaurant
Ranked #103 of 194 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“The service here is on another level.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Best service hands down in Negril. The bartender likes making stiff drinks which is always a plus. As mentioned before, fries are great. We were walking down the beach and were asked to come in and have lunch. Glad we did. Fresh fried fish for reasonable prices. Biggest dinner menu I have ever seen! Wanted to go back to try the dinner and experience the service again, didn't have time...

Montego Bay, Jamaica
“Great ambiance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We usually visit this restaurant on a Thursday night, they most times have a live band.. Sometimes Jazz, roots rockers etc. Dining under the stars on the deck, dim lights, great food and cool music is a lovely experience.

• Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
“Booked this for a welcome dinner, had a couple issues”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

I had booked Shereta for a welcome dinner for my sisters wedding for 50 guests. I had paid for a buffet dinner with an all you can drink bar for 4 hours at a reasonable rate.

Tanya was well organized and planned this with me for 3 months.

We arrived to a beautiful set up on the beach for our guests and a stunning sunset. It was perfect. The bride, groom and guests were quite surprised as was I. The buffet and meal was also set up beautifully.

The reason I am giving them 2 stars as a view issues had come up.

1- They set up a small table for guests to order drinks on the beach. There is 50 guests and one person making drinks the wait to get a drink was ridiculous, especially when they have a full big bar on the deck we can order from.
2- Our guests got tired of waiting and went to the bar to order drinks and pay for them even though I had paid for an all you can drink. The place was empty but us, they should have never charged my guests at the bar.
3- Now the drinks :( guests had seen the staff pour cheap vodka into a grey goose bottle and then serve it at our small table to make it look like we were serving grey goose, this is in front of my guests! So embarrassing :(
4- I had booked this place on a Thurs as I read this is the night they have a reggae band and the bride and groom and wanted one for at least one of their wedding parties. Tanya also confirmed that on thurs is a reggae band. Guess what happens day of welcome dinner, got an email letting me know no reggae band :( however they did bring in african drummers as a replacement which I know they charge extra for so that was appreciated and they were good, but I think my guests wanted to dance and listen to music. Another disappointment.
5- They set up a bonfire for us and I wanted to make smores, they had none of the ingredients so I had to bring down with me, marshmallows, choc, crackers and skewer sticks (which was not easy to carry on the plane) I wish they had a smores set up there. Anyhow I brought the items to the dinner in my nice beach bag and gave it to staff to bring out later when we start the smores. Guess what? Never got my beach bag back. It went missing and I had Tanya check again the next morning but was not there.

Tanya was nice and organized, but I would not recommend anyone having an event here. All of the above left a bad taste in my mouth.

• Visited May 2014
Pine Hill, New Jersey
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

The food and vIew were excellent. The jerk chicken was delicious. We will visit again! We loved the view for our table. The staff was great and the food didn't take all day to get to our table!

Visited April 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“The food here was excellent!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

Food was great, especially the lobster Newberg and the fish!! They set up a table for us on the beach even though we were dining late!! They have green and red laser lights that twinkle out on the beautiful sandy beach which just enhanced the atmosphere!!

Visited May 2014