“Food and staff are amazing!”

Shereta's Restaurant
Ranked #136 of 204 Restaurants in Negril
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Have not stayed there yet but have been drawn back several times by the food, staff, and entertainment. Siralpha James, Audley Thomas, and the EXTRAORDINARY drumming group Hott Stopa! looking forward to returning!

1  Thank Fran J

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Took my b to Shereta's for his birthday dinner. Called ahead and mde a reservation; Dale set up a semi-private table for us on the beach. We had tiki torches around us, flower petals shaped in a heart on the table, and we dined by candle light. The setting was perfect.

Our server was super attentive, the chef came by and wished my bf a happy birthday, the manager checked on us, and every other staff member that passed by was sure to say hello. Also, the prices are very reasonable.

I had the seafood pasta. It was very tasty and very filling. My bf had the chicken chop suey; it was a tad burnt, but veery spicy (which we like). My only other issue was that when I asked for the cheque our server announced the amount in front of my bf. Other than that, it was a fabulous experience. We'll definitely be back with our friends.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I stayed at Seawind and frequently visted the restuarant for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Chicken cordon blu, Chicken jerk and chocolate were some of my favorites. The bartender which also worked as the waitress/waiter always checked with me while I was on the beach to see if I needed anything. I was always surprised when they did this.
Can't wait till my next trip back!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband and I had lunch and supper at Shereta's on Valentine's Day, and were very pleased with this place. I had jerk chicken for lunch and my husband had the escovitch (a spicy fish dish) and we both enjoyed our meals very much. We went back with my husband's parents and aunt and uncle for a Valentine's Day triple-date. They had live music and I even joined in on a "conga" line, it was a great time! Great ambiance and atmosphere. I believe my husband had the escovitch again, but was disappointed as it wasn't quite as spicy as the dish he had at lunch, but maybe because at lunch he asked for it extremely spicy. I had shrimp and it was delicious! The drinks were great and dessert was fantastic, will come back here when we're in Negril again!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

June 2013, the STAFF was/is superb!!! I want to say "thank you" to our waiter he made my son feel as if he was home. Thank you for taking care of us & recommending great meals. The staff is exceptional!!! I can't say enough good things about the staff. Good food.