“Excellent, Reliable & Friendly Service!!!”
Review of Sephy's Sunshine Tours - CLOSED

Sephy's Sunshine Tours
Toronto, Ontario
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent, Reliable & Friendly Service!!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I met Huseph (Sephy) a few years ago in Negril, Jamaica when we used his tour services to go to Rick's Cafe. We enjoyed his company and personality from then. I happened across Sephy's Sunshine Tours by googling a trip to Jamaica. I'm very glad we were able to re-connect with him. My husband and I recently went back to Jamaica end of March 2013...we made arrangements with Sephy for airport pick-up, a day trip to The Pelican Bar, a trip to Rick's Cafe and return transfer to the airport. Sephy wasn't able to look after us this time due to a family emergency. He provided us with a worthy replacement (Terry) who was just as amazing, knowledgable and friendly as Sephy was. We had a FABULOUS time with Terry and thanks to Sephy, although we didn't get to see him this time...we had a wonderful visit for our first wedding anniversary. I'd highly recommend Sephy's Sunshine Tours to anyone visiting Jamaica, especially to Negril. We visit Negril, Jamaica often...and feel very comforted we can rely on Sephy to look after us while we're on holidays....thanks Sephy!!!

Visited March 2013

Chicago, Illinois
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“A MUST do!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Hiring Sephy's tours was the highlight of our trip to Jamaica! Leading up to our trip, Sephy's was awesome about responding to emails, requests, and changes in plans. He was helpful in helping us decide how we most wanted to spend our day. Huseph was our guide for the day, and he was great! He threw in little tid-bits about the area, the plants, the people, etc and was also great at knowing when to just chat. He's a great, honest guy who I'd trust again and again! From Negril we went to the Falls, we went to the rum factory, and we also went to lunch at the most amazing spot. The only way to get there was by boat (since it's in the middle of the ocean.... LITERALLY), and Huseph even came with us, upon our request! It was a great day, and like I said... the highlight of our trip! If we ever make it back to Jamaica again... we're calling Sephy's!

Visited October 2012
Ontario
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Once Again, Sephy's Comes Through!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Over the past 18 months, we have had 3 occassions to use Sephy's Sunshine Tours...and this time, as with the others, Sephy's helped make our trip memorable.

I dealt directly with Huseph (Sephy) through email. He was prompt to respond, offered great suggestions to my proposed itinerary, and kept in touch afterwards to ensure our day trip to Negril was a success.

Our driver, Garth Martin, was wonderful! He was friendly, personable, entertaining and knowledgeable about local vegatation. Along the way, he made a quick roadside stop at a coconut stand so we could enjoy some fresh, young coconut water - it was an unexpected and much appreciated surprise!

I would definately recommend Sephy's Sunshine Tours to anyone visiting Jamaica, and will absolutely use Huseph's services the next time we return!

Visited November 2012
Bellevue, MI
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Service”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Beginning with Sephy - he responded to my email very quickly and continued to correspond and answer all my questions for several weeks until I finally decided what we needed. Sephy's crew picked us up at the airport and took us to Negril. "Green" the driver, was very very pleasant and informative. He even stopped so we could get water and drinks. It was truly a pleasure to have him as our driver. We also scheduled a day trip and "Garth" was our driver for that. Garth also took us back to the airport on Saturday. Garth was excellent as well. He was very informative during our 2 hour trip to YS Falls. He stopped and pointed out all sorts of cultural things. It was great!! On the way back we had jelly coconuts, fresh pineapples and fresh mangos. The mangos were soooo good. I wish we could have brought some home!! We also stopped at a cove on the ocean where lots of people were cooking fresh fish and bread. Garth took care of getting us with a very nice lady who picked the bones out of the fish for us and gave us pointers on how to eat it with "bomi" which was a heavy fried bread. Lunchwas very good as well as very interesting. The falls themselves were great but the trip to and from with Garth was the best!! We will call him next time we are in Negril.

Visited May 2012
Brooks, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sephy's is the best!!!”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

On a few occassions I have had the pleasure of having Huseph accompany me on day trips while I visited in Jamaica. He is very knowledgeable about his beautiful country!

Whether it starts with an airport pick-up, a day trip to the Pelican Bar with all the scenic stops along the way, getting me my 1st jelly coconut, finding the best jerk chicken or taking me to a fruit stand, Sephy was accomodating and helpful in any way, ensuring my safety and well-being each and every time!!

I will be returning to JA. for my 5th time and I have already been in touch with him. I highly recommend Sephy for any outing you are considering while in Jamaica. Call, or e-mail him prior to set things up and you will have no worries. Sephy is worth every penny!!!

Visited July 2011