“Once Again, Sephy's Comes Through!”
Review of Sephy's Sunshine Tours - CLOSED

Sephy's Sunshine Tours
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Over the past 18 months, we have had 3 occassions to use Sephy's Sunshine Tours...and this time, as with the others, Sephy's helped make our trip memorable.

I dealt directly with Huseph (Sephy) through email. He was prompt to respond, offered great suggestions to my proposed itinerary, and kept in touch afterwards to ensure our day trip to Negril was a success.

Our driver, Garth Martin, was wonderful! He was friendly, personable, entertaining and knowledgeable about local vegatation. Along the way, he made a quick roadside stop at a coconut stand so we could enjoy some fresh, young coconut water - it was an unexpected and much appreciated surprise!

I would definately recommend Sephy's Sunshine Tours to anyone visiting Jamaica, and will absolutely use Huseph's services the next time we return!

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Beginning with Sephy - he responded to my email very quickly and continued to correspond and answer all my questions for several weeks until I finally decided what we needed. Sephy's crew picked us up at the airport and took us to Negril. "Green" the driver, was very very pleasant and informative. He even stopped so we could get water and drinks. It was truly a pleasure to have him as our driver. We also scheduled a day trip and "Garth" was our driver for that. Garth also took us back to the airport on Saturday. Garth was excellent as well. He was very informative during our 2 hour trip to YS Falls. He stopped and pointed out all sorts of cultural things. It was great!! On the way back we had jelly coconuts, fresh pineapples and fresh mangos. The mangos were soooo good. I wish we could have brought some home!! We also stopped at a cove on the ocean where lots of people were cooking fresh fish and bread. Garth took care of getting us with a very nice lady who picked the bones out of the fish for us and gave us pointers on how to eat it with "bomi" which was a heavy fried bread. Lunchwas very good as well as very interesting. The falls themselves were great but the trip to and from with Garth was the best!! We will call him next time we are in Negril.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

On a few occassions I have had the pleasure of having Huseph accompany me on day trips while I visited in Jamaica. He is very knowledgeable about his beautiful country!

Whether it starts with an airport pick-up, a day trip to the Pelican Bar with all the scenic stops along the way, getting me my 1st jelly coconut, finding the best jerk chicken or taking me to a fruit stand, Sephy was accomodating and helpful in any way, ensuring my safety and well-being each and every time!!

I will be returning to JA. for my 5th time and I have already been in touch with him. I highly recommend Sephy for any outing you are considering while in Jamaica. Call, or e-mail him prior to set things up and you will have no worries. Sephy is worth every penny!!!

Reviewed December 7, 2011

Huseph drove us from Negril to the Blue Mountains stopping along the way to see different attractions. He reserved a room for us at the starlight chalet. It was beutifully situated in the mountains. The food and staff were excellent. We visited a coffe plantation which was very good. On the way back he took us on a different route back so we could see more of Jamaica.

1  Thank Toritude
See more reviews
Reviewed December 6, 2011

My husband, son and I went to Jamaica a few weeks ago and wanted to see some of the attractions such as Dunn's River Falls, Green Grotto Caves and the Luminous Lagoon. We booked Sephy for the day prior to leaving Canada and he met us at our hotel, right on time, the day of our outing. Sephy was friendly and personable, and very knowledgeable on the history of Jamaica. It was wonderful to get all the attractions done in one day, that way we were not away from the resort day after day trying to fit in all the trips. We also could stay at the attractions as long or as short a person of time as we wanted, not a luxury you get when you go on a bus with a large group. He accomodated our schedule and our wants and needs for our trip. I would highly recommend contacting Sephy before your next trip to Jamaica and booking him as your personal tour guide. The Priboj family.

1  Thank Laura U