“Come see the real Jamaica!”
Review of JuJu Tours

JuJu Tours
Ranked #3 of 78 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: When hearing the words "tour company", most people picture the big, stuffy tour bus, packed with strange travelers. JuJu Tours is the complete opposite of that stereotype! We are an American owned company whose number one goal is to meet American standards. While practicing safety and maintaining professionalism is our number one priority, JuJu maintains a very laid-back "vibe" on all of our outings. Our tour guides are both knowledgeable and energetic American and Jamaican nationals. In order to offer our customers the best of both worlds, one female and male tour guide from each country attend all tours – dreadlocks, flip-flops and all. Every outing is completely private, for both big and large groups, allowing our guests to have a more intimate trip and customize the excursion to their liking. No other tour company on the island offers and delivers such personalized experiences. JuJu has over forty tours to choose from. Large groups, families with kids, couples - we have something for everyone. Amongst our array of different choices, both “touristy” and “off-the-beaten-path” excursions are available. Our primary mission, however, is to live up to our tag line “Jamaica Unleashed, Jamaica Uncovered!” Whether it be the secret cliffs to jump from, the limestone caves to explore or the rustic restaurants to enjoy a true Jamaican meal, we aim to help our guests discover Jamaica’s hidden charms and treasures. Proudly, JuJu is also the only company on the island that officially offers nightlife tours to the local dance clubs and reggae beach bars. We understand travelers tend to be hesitant about leaving their resorts, (most especially at night), and that is why two tour guides join all parties inside the venue and take them home at whatever time they choose. We have safe and comfortable vehicles of all different sizes. Roundtrip transportation, admission into all attractions, an authentic Jamaican lunch and beverages (yes, that includes booze!) are included with all tours. We also throw in a complimentary high-res photo CD of each trip for each customer.
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I selected Juju Tours for my wife and myself on March 10-12, 2013, due to the positive reviews on TripAdvisor and they were all correct. We did the Montego Bay City tour, Dunn's Falls, horseback riding, and the snorkeling trip. Due to bad weather the snorkeling trip had to be cancelled, but we ended up at the lighthouse in Negril and had a great time at Rick's Cafe instead. We got to see things and meet people that we would never had the opportunity to experience if we were on one of the tour buses in the middle of a cattle drive with 50 other tourists. This was the highlight of our trip to Jamaica and Angie, the owner, was a delight to work with in setting up our tours. Yes, they are a bit more money, but, as expected, you get what you pay for. Our tour guide, Garth, was informative, knowledgeable, and as friendly as can be. Garth made us both feel like we were family and really went out of his way to make our trip extra special. Thanks so much, Angie and Garth for giving us a trip of a lifetime. Miss ya, Garth!

There are newer reviews for JuJu Tours

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Last winter I had a great time using JuJu Tours and getting to know Angela when I was traveling with a friend.
After that great experience, I soo much wanted my family to experience Jamaica the same reliable way. They were not disappointed!!! We had a fantastic private tour and all agree that this was the very best day on our whole trip.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

A group of six of us traveling together booked two private tours with JuJu Tours. Both were one of the best excursion experiences we've had. We booked the West End Boat Tour and a snorkeling tour. Angi goes out of her way to give you all the 'extras' in her tours. She is very reliable and quick in her response in regards to booking. We learned so much about Jamaica from both tours. On our snorkeling tour, Seymor (boat owner/driver) actually went snorkeling with us and would dive down and bring up starfish, sea cucumbers etc. to show us. He also pointed out a sting ray that we probably would have missed had we been snorkeling on our own. It is that kind of extra attention that Angi and JuJu Tours proved that make booking an excursion with her well worth it!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

JuJu tours are absolutely amazing! While I was staying in Jamaica I had the pleasure of going on the West end tour, the countryside tour, and the YS falls/pelican bar tour. Each of the tours showed a different aspect of Jamaica that I would not have been able to experience if I had simply stayed at a resort. There are so many memorable moments from each of the tours that I will never be able to forget. The delicious food (you have to try the REAL jerk chicken!), the beautiful scenery (the sunset at the pelican bar!), the Jamaican people, and of course the rum! Angie was a great tour guide! It is clear that she loves Jamaica and was always ready to answer all of our many questions and fill up our cups!! I am so glad that I was able to experience Jamaica "off the beaten path". I definitely recommend JuJu tours to anyone who is travelling to Jamaica!!

1  Thank Stace246
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We booked 3 excursions with JuJu: 1) Snorkeling 2) Ys Falls and Pelican Bar and 3) West End Boat Tour. Angi and her crew are a delight! Angi loves her job and Jamaica. It certainly shows with all of the tours we booked with JuJu.

- Quick turnaround time with answers to inquiries and booking
- Always on time
- Right from the beginning you feel as if a friend is touring you around
- Never feel rushed or on a ridged schedule. Angi is very flexible.
- The food was delicious and thirst quenching libations were plentiful
- The high resolution pictures were beautiful and such a treat

Angi has a high commitment to providing the best tours around Jamaica. Booking a tour with JuJu is worth every penny! Keep up the good work Angi!

1  Thank Aimeebernadette