“Swimming in caves and jumping off cliffs...the best memories of my life are with JuJu tours!”
Review of JuJu Tours

JuJu Tours
Ranked #3 of 78 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: When hearing the words "tour company", most people picture the big, stuffy tour bus, packed with strange travelers. JuJu Tours is the complete opposite of that stereotype! We are an American owned company whose number one goal is to meet American standards. While practicing safety and maintaining professionalism is our number one priority, JuJu maintains a very laid-back "vibe" on all of our outings. Our tour guides are both knowledgeable and energetic American and Jamaican nationals. In order to offer our customers the best of both worlds, one female and male tour guide from each country attend all tours – dreadlocks, flip-flops and all. Every outing is completely private, for both big and large groups, allowing our guests to have a more intimate trip and customize the excursion to their liking. No other tour company on the island offers and delivers such personalized experiences. JuJu has over forty tours to choose from. Large groups, families with kids, couples - we have something for everyone. Amongst our array of different choices, both “touristy” and “off-the-beaten-path” excursions are available. Our primary mission, however, is to live up to our tag line “Jamaica Unleashed, Jamaica Uncovered!” Whether it be the secret cliffs to jump from, the limestone caves to explore or the rustic restaurants to enjoy a true Jamaican meal, we aim to help our guests discover Jamaica’s hidden charms and treasures. Proudly, JuJu is also the only company on the island that officially offers nightlife tours to the local dance clubs and reggae beach bars. We understand travelers tend to be hesitant about leaving their resorts, (most especially at night), and that is why two tour guides join all parties inside the venue and take them home at whatever time they choose. We have safe and comfortable vehicles of all different sizes. Roundtrip transportation, admission into all attractions, an authentic Jamaican lunch and beverages (yes, that includes booze!) are included with all tours. We also throw in a complimentary high-res photo CD of each trip for each customer.
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I recently went on a Caribbean cruise with my good friend and her family. We visited Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel, Mexico. It was easy for us to all agree that Jamaica was our favorite visit, thanks to the tour we had of Negril.

Our tour guide, Angi, drove an hour out of her way to pick us up in Montego Bay. This made it more convenient and cost friendly for us to participate in this amazing tour. The car ride allowed us to see more of the island and to see the everyday life of the locals. We all instantly clicked with Angi (i can imagine anyone can because she is so friendly and genuine) and we felt like we instantly made a friend.

After we made it to Negril, we went to a beach to meet our boat driver Seymour. This beach was actually where the real Captain Jack Sparrow was captured which added to the experience. Our boat tour lead us to the most western tip of the island. Along the way, we swam in caves and jumped off cliffs where the locals go. This was honestly the coolest experience of my life. The water was so clear, and the spots were secluded and beautiful. Seymour even jumped off the cliffs with us!

Throughout the tour, alcohol and snacks were included. We eventually went back to shore and did some local shopping at stands along the beach (not at all like the tourists shops at port). We then went to lunch at Bourbon beach where we ate jerk chicken. The scene was to die for, with local bands to perform later that night. If our cruise ship wasn't leaving so soon, that would have been the place to be.

That was a packed day that went by too fast. We were able to experience the culture in such a unique and unforgettable way. Angi definitely was open to letting us choose what we wanted to do in Negril, but all of her suggestions were the way to go. I honestly had the best time of my life in Negril and will always want to return for a visit. Angi and Seymour are definitely to thank for being such amazing people and tour guides, and for creating such a memorable experience for tourists searching for the true culture of Jamaica.

Not to mention, Angi found us on facebook and has kept in touch with us. She also sent us the 100+ pictures she took of us experiencing Jamaica, with no extra charge. I would definitely recommend JuJu tours to anyone who visits Jamaica!

There are newer reviews for JuJu Tours

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My two daughters, my daughter's friend, and I recently returned from a Caribbean cruise, preceded by a few days in New Orleans. Our West End tour was the highlight of our vacation, hands down.

Angi met us at the cruise terminal drove us to the West End. . During the drive, we enjoyed great conversation, beer, and rum punch. At the beach, we met Seymour, the boat driver, and set out to explore the cliffs. The boat ride was incredible - the cliffs of Negril are amazing just to look at, and we were lucky enough to be able to stop and swim into sea caves and jump off cliffs. All of us agree that it was an experience we will never forget.

The place we were going to have lunch was closed unexpectedly but Angi didn't miss a beat. We returned to the beach, did a little souvenir shopping, then headed to Bourbon Beach for some wonderful jerk chicken. I wish we could have stayed there into the night, because some well-known reggae artists were due to perform.

After lunch, we made the drive back to the cruise pier and, 7 hours after meeting Angi, felt like we'd spent the day with a new friend rather than just on a tour. In addition to being an amazing person, Angi is the best tour operator I've ever met. She made good suggestions but allowed the day to be what we wanted it to be - and it was an absolute pleasure riding the boat with Seymour. My only regret is that we didn't have more time in Jamaica to see even more of Negril.

After we returned home, Angi email me over 100 photos of our adventures - what a change from the typical experience of a cheesy souvenir photo offered for purchase after a tour. With JuJu everything is included: transportation, photos, food, drink - and memories you'll have forever.

I have been on nine cruises over the past eight years and have booked numerous tours.
Every aspect of the JuJu West End tour was the best I've ever experienced - from the planning, to the tour itself, to the photos emailed after our return. I can't wait to go back to Negril for a longer stay - and to enjoy more JuJu tours!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We found out about JuJu tours through another couple staying at our resort. They went on several of there tours and loved them all. They raved about Angi and her professionalism. My girlfriend and I wanted to venture off of the resort but wanted a guide who was knowledgeable and could keep us safe. We decided to book a snorkeling tour with Angi of JuJu Tours. Our snorkeling adventure was on our last day in Jamaica and it was by far the best day of our trip. Angi came to our resort to pick us up and offered us drinks. We felt comfortable and safe with her throughout our voyage through town. Once we made it to the beach we boarded our boat for the day that took us snorkeling and brought us to a remote island for a quick tour and photo shoot. After our amazing snorkeling tour and island visit, Angi took us to a delicious authentic Jamaican restaurant before she dropped us off at our resort. The food was amazing just like Angi said. My review could go on and on about how amazing our experience was.

The bottom line is, book a JuJu tour, you will not be disappointed. JuJu tours has so many different options and tours to choose from. Angi is extremely warm and personable and made our last day in Jamaica a memorable one!

Thank you Angi!!

1  Thank wjhallva
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My husband and I just returned from Negril and had the pleasure of snorkerling with JuJu Tours. Angi picked us up from our hotel nice and early and drove us to Bloody Bay where Seymour was awaiting with their boat. Angi and Seymour were so kind and knowledgeable - they provided us with lots of information as we headed out to our snorkeling spot. We were the very first ones out and had the place to ourselves. It was beautiful!!! The fish and reef were amazing... Seymour and Angi dove down to the bottom to grab various things (starfish, sea cucumber, sea urchins, sand dollars, etc.) for us to see up close and personal. This was our first time snorkeling and Seymour was great with tips on how to make it a good experience. After about 1 1/2 hours we got back in the boat and head to Booby Cay Island where we walked to the back and had an amazing view to enjoy. Angi took some great pics which she provided to us that very evening! Our final stop in the water was another reef which was more shallow but cool nonetheless - the view from the caves were awesome! After we landed back at the beach, Angi took us to a great lunch at the Sweet Spot where I had stewed beef and my husband had the curried conch - all good. It was a wonderful trip/excperience! The company was great, snorkeling was amazing, drinks hit the spot (Red Stripe and Rum Punch) and the lunch was really good! We had a great time and highly recommend you do at least one tour with JuJu Tours. Thanks Angi and Seymour!

1  Thank Boricua78
Reviewed August 23, 2012

we had the best time in negril. our tours with juju were the main reason why. we went horseback riding, snorkeling, to the blue hole, and the countryside tour. all of them were very personal and customized to us. angie was our guide and was awesome. i had millions of questions about jamaica, the people and the culture. angi answered them all and talked to me like a friend. im proud to say she has become a friend of mine. her passion for jamaica and the people is contagious. on the countryside tour we were able to meet her friends and family. AWESOME! through juju tours we were able to eat foods we otherwise would have missed out on, met people we never would have met, go and see places we never would have seen. we had the experience of a lifetime with angi. i highly reccommend juju tours. i will be using juju again.

2  Thank bekah h