“Mystic Mountain & Dunn's River Falls...AMAZING!”
Review of JuJu Tours

JuJu Tours
Ranked #3 of 78 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: When hearing the words "tour company", most people picture the big, stuffy tour bus, packed with strange travelers. JuJu Tours is the complete opposite of that stereotype! We are an American owned company whose number one goal is to meet American standards. While practicing safety and maintaining professionalism is our number one priority, JuJu maintains a very laid-back "vibe" on all of our outings. Our tour guides are both knowledgeable and energetic American and Jamaican nationals. In order to offer our customers the best of both worlds, one female and male tour guide from each country attend all tours – dreadlocks, flip-flops and all. Every outing is completely private, for both big and large groups, allowing our guests to have a more intimate trip and customize the excursion to their liking. No other tour company on the island offers and delivers such personalized experiences. JuJu has over forty tours to choose from. Large groups, families with kids, couples - we have something for everyone. Amongst our array of different choices, both “touristy” and “off-the-beaten-path” excursions are available. Our primary mission, however, is to live up to our tag line “Jamaica Unleashed, Jamaica Uncovered!” Whether it be the secret cliffs to jump from, the limestone caves to explore or the rustic restaurants to enjoy a true Jamaican meal, we aim to help our guests discover Jamaica’s hidden charms and treasures. Proudly, JuJu is also the only company on the island that officially offers nightlife tours to the local dance clubs and reggae beach bars. We understand travelers tend to be hesitant about leaving their resorts, (most especially at night), and that is why two tour guides join all parties inside the venue and take them home at whatever time they choose. We have safe and comfortable vehicles of all different sizes. Roundtrip transportation, admission into all attractions, an authentic Jamaican lunch and beverages (yes, that includes booze!) are included with all tours. We also throw in a complimentary high-res photo CD of each trip for each customer.
Reviewed May 17, 2012

My new husband and I booked a private Mystic Mountain & Dunn's River Falls tour with Juju Tours through a local travel agent...best decision ever! We had the most amazing time the entire day and Angie and George couldn't have been any better! They picked us up from our resort with some delicious and very strong ;) rum punch and kept the fun going the entire day! We did Mystic Mountain's Sky-ride, Jamaican Bobsled Ride & Zip-line and Dunn's River Falls in the afternoon. They even took us to a local fishing village for lunch where we had the best fish and local food we have ever had! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Angie and George! We have a ton of incredible pictures, thanks to Angie, and memories that will last a lifetime! Although our private tour was more expensive than the big group tours, it was worth every penny and so much more to us and we will definitely be using them on our next trip to Jamaica! I can honestly say that this day has left us with some of the best memories of our honeymoon thanks to Juju Tours!!!

1  Thank MC_CC_0428
There are newer reviews for JuJu Tours

Reviewed May 10, 2012

Hello!!! Where do I begin?!?! Lets just say JuJu Tours rocks!! My bf and I just travelled to Negril, Jamaica. I HIGHLY recommend JuJu Tours!!! It made our trip!!! We can say not only did we enjoy our excursions with Angie and George but we met great new friends!!! They truely are an amazing duo and know how to show you the TRUE Jamaican experience. We got picked up at 9am and by 9pm, drop off felt like we were leaving our family members!!! They bring you wherever you want and make you feel safe at all times. The prices are affordable and its an added bonus to have a DVD to bring home.Food is delicious and drinks included too!! George makes a yummy rum punch! Angie is your personal photographer and made the excursions more enjoyable because we didn't have to worry about asking people to take pictures of us. The pictures are breath taking!! We miss our buddies and can't wait to go back for more!!! We are both in our mid-twenties and we did the YS Falls, Black River Safari,Peliquin Bar and Dunne Buggy. They were all great!!! Thanks again JuJu Tours for such an unforgetable experience with you!! You guys are THE BEST!

Love you always,

Stephanie and Patrick

1  Thank Stephanie L
Reviewed May 4, 2012

We were in Jamaica for a wedding last week and had a GREAT time! We stayed at the Moon Dance Cliffs Resort and couldn’t have been more pleased. The staff was wonderful and the room and amenities were perfect. While on our trip we went on several tours with Angela and George of JuJu’s Tours. They were top-notch tour guides. George is extremely friendly and is always smiling. He also has a great sense of humor. They were very knowledgeable and kept the trip interesting. We always felt safe with them no matter where we traveled while in Jamaica. We would highly recommend Angi and George to anyone looking to book tours in Jamaica.

3  Thank ThomasH928
Reviewed May 3, 2012

My husband and I were heading to Negril for our honeymoon, and wanted to do some activities while we were there, instead of just laying around the beach and whatnot. My husband looked up tours in Negril, and came up with JuJu Tours. We were impressed by the list of activities to choose from, and they had great reviews on another website, so we decided to go with them.
Are we glad we did! Angie and George are so nice, and so much fun! George picked us up from the airport, right on time (and with Red Stripe and Rum punch, too!), and he was nice enough to stop for lunch before taking us to our hotel, which was about an hour away.
We booked a snorkeling trip, horseback riding tour, and ATV tour. Angie took care of all the booking, and communicated with us once everything was set.

The snorkeling was awesome, like being in an aquarium! We stopped at and island, walked around and explored a little (and had some more Red Stripe), and the horseback riding and ATV tour were great, too!
What can I say? My husband and I were the only ones doing these things on these days (with Angie and George), and it honestly felt like we were hanging out with friends the entire time. Angie and George give such a personal touch, and they are really nice. I would rather go with Juju for a little more cost, and have a personal touch, than feel like cattle in a group. They took us to a restaurant called, "The Sweet Spot", for some local fare (curried conch) after snorkeling, and it was great!

All in all, I would definitely use Juju tours again! What a great find. Oh, and Angie gave us a CD with all the great photos she took during our tours. It was the icing on the cake.

Visited April 2012

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Since the moment I met Angie in Jamaica I felt like I have known her forever! Her and George are such nice people and they make you feel like you are at home. Angie gives a great insiders look of Jamaica and can set up practically anything for you! I would definitely recommend her, everything went so smooth!