“Excellent customer service and great time!”
Review of JuJu Tours

JuJu Tours
Ranked #3 of 78 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: When hearing the words "tour company", most people picture the big, stuffy tour bus, packed with strange travelers. JuJu Tours is the complete opposite of that stereotype! We are an American owned company whose number one goal is to meet American standards. While practicing safety and maintaining professionalism is our number one priority, JuJu maintains a very laid-back "vibe" on all of our outings. Our tour guides are both knowledgeable and energetic American and Jamaican nationals. In order to offer our customers the best of both worlds, one female and male tour guide from each country attend all tours – dreadlocks, flip-flops and all. Every outing is completely private, for both big and large groups, allowing our guests to have a more intimate trip and customize the excursion to their liking. No other tour company on the island offers and delivers such personalized experiences. JuJu has over forty tours to choose from. Large groups, families with kids, couples - we have something for everyone. Amongst our array of different choices, both “touristy” and “off-the-beaten-path” excursions are available. Our primary mission, however, is to live up to our tag line “Jamaica Unleashed, Jamaica Uncovered!” Whether it be the secret cliffs to jump from, the limestone caves to explore or the rustic restaurants to enjoy a true Jamaican meal, we aim to help our guests discover Jamaica’s hidden charms and treasures. Proudly, JuJu is also the only company on the island that officially offers nightlife tours to the local dance clubs and reggae beach bars. We understand travelers tend to be hesitant about leaving their resorts, (most especially at night), and that is why two tour guides join all parties inside the venue and take them home at whatever time they choose. We have safe and comfortable vehicles of all different sizes. Roundtrip transportation, admission into all attractions, an authentic Jamaican lunch and beverages (yes, that includes booze!) are included with all tours. We also throw in a complimentary high-res photo CD of each trip for each customer.
Reviewed March 11, 2012

After reading about Ju Ju tours on Tripadvisor., I contacted them through their website. We made arrangements for transportation to and from the hotel to the airport and also booked a nightclub visit to the Jungle. We dealt directly with Angie., the owner.
Angie was very prompt with her emails to make all the final arrangements.
We explained that we wanted to go to a nightclub and Angie gave us the insiders take on each club. We decided on the Jungle for ladies night.
The day we arrived Angie was waiting for us, even though our plane was late arriving. She offered us water, beer or rum punch. (which was terrific!)
I was dreading the hour and half ride to the hotel but before I knew it , Angie was telling us we were 10 minutes from the resort. We had spent the entire time talking about the culture of Jamaica. It was like traveling with a dear friend.
She picked us up at the resort a few nights later to take us to the Jungle. Since we were 2 single women who had never been to Jamaica, I was a bit nervous on what the club would be like. (we had a bad experience at a club in the Dominican and did not want a repeat) My fears were quickly abandoned when we got to the club. Angie showed us around, and stayed nearby at a discreet distance while we danced. The club was terrific and we had a great time. I do not believe we would have had as much fun if we were alone.
The day we left, Angie was right on time to take us to the airport. As we passed through the areas on her way to the airport she pointed out where we were and gave us some history.
I can not write enough positive things on our experience with Ju Ju Tours. We felt totally at ease with Angie, appreciated her tips and insights, and her strong work ethic.
I wish we had more time and better weather so we could have scheduled other tours with her as she is so knowledgeable. She has a great sense of humor and seems to know what people are looking for. She goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable and safe.
I would not hesitate to recommend Ju Ju Tours. When we return to Jamaica, we will certainly contact Ju Ju Tours. After all, who doesn't appreciate a great time!

1  Thank PAlovestotravel
There are newer reviews for JuJu Tours

Reviewed March 5, 2012

Angela and George were amazing tour guides. They made me feel right at home in Jamaica, especially since I was traveling alone. They were great communicating before I arrived through email and while I was there in Negril.
I did the Dunns River Falls tour and had a blast. I only wish I had more time to experience more of their tours.
I highly recommend them... you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank gypsy8523
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I found this tour company on trip advisor and Angela is the best. we went on the Booby Cay Island and did some snorkeling and had a very good time. then we went on the YS Falls and The Pelican Bar and she was amazing. The most exciting thing was that she would stop at a little place to get some food for the trip or stop for a snack and they would be not a place that you would hear about or experience unless you where a loco. We took a fishing boat to the Pelican Bar from a loco and it was so exciting because you would not meet some of the people from the big tour company like we did with Angela. You get to see some of the real things not just the tourist attractions but the real Jamaica, I will always remember the things that show showed us because she made the trip unforgettable. Thanks Angela!!!!!L

1  Thank wendygr
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Angela and George are amazing hosts. The experience they shared with us was 100% Jamaican and worth many times more than we paid. They take care of everything (transportation, drinks, food, attractions) and it was by far the best day we spent on the island. If your like us and cringe at the idea of typical commercialized vacation tours, you should def spend a day with JuJu.

2  Thank Frank R
Reviewed February 21, 2012

We contacted Angi @ Juju tours earlier in 2011 to help us plan a fun excursion to dunns river falls with friends & family attending our February 2012 wedding.
Angi was beyond helpful in working with us to plan the perfect trip, including selecting a restaurant for our rehearsal dinner and working with all of us to find the appropriate tour for us.
Angi and George accomodated us beyond our expectations, providing us with an amazing day of memories with our 30 friends & family. They arranged us appropriate transportation and provided red stripe/rum punch for our drive as well as shared alot of information about the culture, history and interesting points about various places in Jamaica along our route. Both are very personable and make you feel like part of their crew, not like a "tourist." At Dunns River Falls they jumped in with us and felt like part of our circle of friends climbing up and getting pictures of our whole group the whole way.
After the falls we went to dinner at a local restaurant that Angi chose for us based on our requests - Scotchies - very close to the falls. The food was delicious, and the ambiance amazing as we sat in little huts among a garden of hibiscus.
It was truly an amazing day, one that us and all of our 30 guests continue to talk about -- we will definately be contacting them for all our future trips to Jamaica :)

3  Thank LaurenAllison