“Easy Peasy.”
Review of Talk of the Town Tours - CLOSED

Talk of the Town Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We're a family team of drivers - each of us strive to help you create a day that is uniquely yours...a day filled with education and good times. You'll not be just a passive observer but instead, a hand's-on participant in activities of your choice....a day that will open your eyes to the beauty of the island with a vibrant culture. You'll return home with memories that will make you long to return for more!
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Once one settles on a price, determining which type of transfer does not necessarily get any easier - but thankfully Sienna and a family member are old time associates. This made my decision to give ToTTT a bly that much easier, and we walked away with zero regrets.

Sienna's a doll, and she's quite thorough, affable, and attentive. Arrangements were made well in advance, with explicit instructions that made the process of locating the driver VERY easy (I attempted to follow the instructions as if I was a tourist out of curiosity). Omar was our driver (apologies for my son falling asleep in the front seat on the way back from Beaches. Probably drooled all on your seat, lol), and I believe everyone will find his demeanor to be quite pleasant. He also picked up an older family member who traveled solo; we all met up at another location in Negril. I was a TAD nervous as she's very picky and can be fussy, but he managed to deliver her with nary ONE complaint.

That said a lot (to me).

After our trip I informed Sienna that she's now burdened with us whenever we reach Negril from now on. Please don't hesitate to patronize their services; I highly doubt that you'll be disappointed.

And Omar - Gaza wi seh still!

1  Thank Kenetic

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We had the best time on our off resort exursion with Omar. We got to see a lot that we normally would not have gotten to see. Omar was informative, friendly and fun! Sienna, on the staff was so helpful and nice to get everything organized and set up. We are so glad we did it, and will recommend it to our friends that travel to Jamaica. He took us to the fish market, fruit stands, coconut stand, Ricks, Black River, Pelican Bar and more! I fell in LOVE with Jamaica. Such nice people, I felt so safe on and off the resort, and everything is just BEAUTIFUL. I want to go back tomorrow!! :)

2  Thank Libby S
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Our 2nd trip to Negril and we used TOTTT again, as we had such brilliant service on our first visit. Sienna went above and beyond the call of duty in answering all my daft questions, alovely and proffessional lady, excellent problem free pick ups and trips
We loved the dolphin search/pelican bar/ys Falls trip...captain Dennis is such a lovely guy, so kind and informative and our Driver Joe was so awesome
Would highly recommend this company, as they will tailor make a trip just for you
Big Massive Respect
x
Jo,Millburn

1  Thank Milbs
Reviewed April 14, 2012

After surfing the net I came across "Talk of the Town Tours". After seeing some good reviews I emailed Sienna who put my mind at ease and gave me some very good advice about travelling in Jamaica and also some very competitive prices for travelling from Negrille to St Annes (I'm a Bob Marley fan). Our driver was Omah who arrived on time, gave us a very informative journey, made sure that we had the best guide when we arrived (you've got to have Captain Crazy if you go), he didn't mind stopping for cheaper goods on the way back. Would have no problem in recommending Omah at Talk of the Town and as Bob Marley said "Don't worry about a thing".

2  Thank Carol R
Reviewed April 11, 2012

This review is late in getting up because I had so many things I wanted to say and wanted to make sure I was able to get them all in. First off, my cousin and I knew before we left Canada we had to get to Ocho Rios for a wedding. We were staying in Negril. I emailed a few companies and Sienna was the most accomodating and helped me figure out what we could do on our way to Ocho rather than spend the whole time driving past everything. They were competitively priced but their personalized service was what convinced me to go with them.
Our drive Omar picked us up from our hotel and we got on our way. We stopped along the way and had lunch at a beautiful little place on the beach Omar took us to. Then from there we went to Martha Brae and Dunn's River Falls. Omar would make sure we were set up and then meet us afterwards. We loved it didn't feel rushed or like we were on someone else's schedule.
We made it to Ocho later that afternoon to find out the wedding location had changed about an hour outside of Ocho in Linstead (had to drive through Fern Gully to get there). Omar showed up the next day before everyone left and followed our bus there (group from the wedding going).
The day was long and hot but we had a very unique adventure and attended a wonderful traditional Jamacian wedding. Omar helped the staff at the hall set up for the reception!! Who has a driver that does that?! We did!! The bride was so impressed with him and loved his personality he was invited to the reception to join us for dinner!
Omar was amazing, he really catered to us and helped us when we had last minute changes and just rolled with it. We can't say enough about what a wonderful guy he is.
Our ride home was quiet and Omar got us back to our hotel safe and sound, he is a great driver.
The experience dealing with Sienna and Omar was wonderful and we will definitely use them again the next time we're in Jamaica!!

2  Thank Shan100