“Talk of the Town was Amazing!”
Review of Talk of the Town Tours - CLOSED

Talk of the Town Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We're a family team of drivers - each of us strive to help you create a day that is uniquely yours...a day filled with education and good times. You'll not be just a passive observer but instead, a hand's-on participant in activities of your choice....a day that will open your eyes to the beauty of the island with a vibrant culture. You'll return home with memories that will make you long to return for more!
Reviewed September 25, 2011

I was planning a vacation to Jamaica for our family (2 grandparents, 2 parents, 2 adult children and a 10-year old child) that was part heritage tour, part sightseeing tour and part R&R beach holiday. I put together two extensive day trips that would cover the heritage and sightseeing portions, leaving the rest of the time for relaxing. I then contacted several tour companies for quotes. Not only did Sienna at Talk of the Town Tours respond to my inquiry quickly and provide a competitive rate, she also made helpful recommendations regarding my itinerary, even before I’d booked with TOTT! It was that kind of customer service that helped me decide to use them...and we were not disappointed!

Sienna provided us with a tour guide who was very knowledgeable about the area and very interested in both our multi-generational party as well as the heritage element of our vacation. He drove us to the towns where my husband’s family is from, helped us identify homesteads, and navigated difficult terrain in search of remaining family members – it was an unforgettable experience!

In my opinion, Talk of Town Tours far surpassed our expectations and we would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to anyone!

3  Thank Elaine R