For my taste this was not up to par at all....however that does not mean it did not have its pluses here and there.
Firstly, the all inclusive drinks were on point I can not complain about the bar or its bartenders. I was very satisfied with the unlimited free alcoholic beverages, tipsy all trip....loved it!!!!!
Another plus was the beach it was clean and beautiful and seemed slightly more private, very relaxing. However, because this is located futher up the beach there are not to many water sport activities. Also the panhandling got a lil annoying, but the view and water made up for it!! But there is a Lobster man that comes around and it was money well spent!!!! Lobster man a plus!!!
The room was clean but very basic with a touch of rustic....lol...the ceiling fan seem liked a death trap. They were also very stingy with the towels...PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN TOWEL.
But what was really disappointing for me was the meals. Day to Day it was iffy...our of the 4 or 5 dishes offered maybe only 2 or 3 would be good. The food lacked the flavor i was seeking from good jamacian cuisine. So if I have to leave my all inclusive resort to get a good and satisfying meal thats not ood to me. So you can go into town and dine at Juciy J delicious but no A/C or go to Sweet Spicy Delicious with A/C:)
Over for the price you got what you pay for...therefore I will probably not be back just a bit to rustic for me and the food was not that good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Legends Beach Resort is a beachfront boutique hotel situated directly on the famous 7-mile white sand beach in Negril, Jamaica. This friendly and intimate resort commands breathtaking views of the shimmering turquoise Caribbean Sea embraced by miles of powdery white sandy beach. Legends is located in a prime section of Negril within walking distance of shops, water sports, entertainment and local restaurants. The resort comprises two sections, one on the beach and one lushly gardened section across the street. Within the garden section is a large pool surrounded by a spacious sundeck. The beachside section also contains a small pool. Other hotel facilities include free Wi-Fi, gift shop, safety boxes at reception, massage treatments, and tour desk. The resort's beach frontage on Seven Mile Beach provides access to shallow, sandy-bottom water that remains calm in nearly all weather conditions. Complimentary roundtrip shuttles transport guests mornings and afternoons to partner resort, Samsara Resort, on Negril's famed seaside cliffs, where reefs providing snorkeling and scuba-diving directly off shore. This Jamaica resort offers 50 guestrooms arrayed on the sea side of the street extending through Negril parallel to the beach and across the street in a lushly gardened section. Buildings feature exteriors of pastels and vibrant colors. Ceiling fans and wood-louvered windows provide an alternative to rooms' air conditioning. Decor features tile floors, tropical-wood furniture, and richly colored fabrics. Fresh blossoms strewn about rooms greet guests on arrival. Coconut palms and lounge chairs with soft red cushions line the resort's frontage on Seven Mile Beach. Water-sport rentals, including jet skiing and parasailing, are available. Vibrantly colored buildings, blooming tropical gardens, and an open-air restaurant and beach bar manifest a friendly oasis to meet new friends, enjoy reggae music and discover exotic cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Legends Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legends Hotel Negril
- Legends Jamaica
- Legends Beach Resort Jamaica
- Legends Negril
- Legend Beach Resort Negril