Legends Beach Hotel
$270
$162
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$168
Bookit.com
CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$123
$56
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

$109
$58
  • Pool
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$80
$66
Negril Tree House Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$125
$180
$175
$160
Travelocity
Xtabi Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$55
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
$64
TripAdvisor
1,013 results
All reviewssister resortcrossing guardsecurity guyfree shuttlestop trafficbusy roadfruit ladyrooms are basicjerk chickentwo double bedslobstercable tvworked greatpattiesjamaican foodstar resortgreat guy
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Most of the people at the hotel were very accommodating but the food was disappointing. I could have stayed in the US and ate what they offered. If you want to save money on amenities, this is the place. Bring your own towels as you are not given any for the beach. The rooms have no hair dryer and closets are not that great. The nice part is that we stayed on the garden side, if you stay on the beach side, don't expect to sleep at night. Beach side is near all the bars and music is playing all night long. I would NOT do all inclusive with Legends since we had to eat dinner at other places like Ricks Cafe and To Catch a Falling Star. Both nice places to eat. All meals had timeframes which was disappointing as I did want to eat breakfast from 8 to 10 but earlier. Same with Lunch and Dinner. One of the best parts of Legends is Michael who is security. He would be one of the reasons I would come back to Legends.

Room Tip: Rooms on the Garden side are quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Monique J
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I've been reading some of the not so good reviews lately which has prompted me to write one myself. I am by no means a Negril virgin. I have been at least a dozen times or more, but I hadn't been for over the past ten years. So I know what to expect. This was my girlfriends first time and she loved it! And, my first time at Legends. The only negative thing I have noticed is how expensive it is now to go. This is the only downside. We did manage to get a great deal and it was only a couple of hundred dollars more to add the almost all inclusive package. What a great deal! Breakfast, lunch, dinner and all your drinks from 10am - 10pm. You can easily pay ten times that eating and drinking out. Thank-you Samara for welcoming us so warmly at the front desk. First of all, a lot of people are complaining about the food. What part of "almost all inclusive" don't you understand? This is not a super club! It is a basic beach hotel and offers very nice comfortable, clean rooms and a Jamaican style buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. No, you are not going to get lobster bisque and filet mignon, but you will get authentic Jamaican dishes, which in my humble opinion is delicious! Plus you can always order off the menu, but you will have to pay. Do they run out of certain food items? Yes, so get there earlier! Mama is a wonderful lady and will do her best to take care of your food needs. We arrived around 11pm on a Saturday night. The bar was closed, however, Andrea made sure we had some redstripe drafts to quench our thirst. I can't say enough of how fantastic the staff is! Paul Wilson is the manager and he works hard to make sure everyone is happy and satisfied. Thanks Paul for helping me with my computer! Tiffany, Andrea, and Jennifer all do a wonderful job of tending the bar. Ieasha and Michelle really took good care of us during meal times. During the day Michael is on beach patrol and he does do a very wonderful, sometimes under appreciated job, of keeping all the beggars, idiots and salespeople away from the guests. The lobster pizza place next door can get annoying with their pumped up broken speaker music, however, it's not every night. Remember, this place is right on the beach in the middle of the action. If you're looking for a quite experience, make sure to get a garden room across the street. But who goes to Negril not looking to party? Or, go to Samsara, the sister hotel, which you can go to everyday via the free shuttle. Lastly, Thomas is the bar/service food manager and you will see him quite often keeping things in line. Great guy! Bottom line, do your research wherever you go! Negril is a great place to let loose, party and just have fun! But, it's not for everyone.

Room Tip: Garden rooms across the street are quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
9  Thank TravelShihan
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Food was the worst i have ever seen or tasted , All Inclusive Not !!!
you only have 2 choices of bones ( supposed Jerk chicken ) and rice and meat balls and half cooked pasta oh and to top it a small slice of cake for desert ..... great if you dont like cake !
Christmas well what a pants one it was .... bar shut at 10pm and again on New Years eve 10pm
no entertainment with the exception of the bar next door having booming music until 5am
the whole room was vibrating with the beat of the music which just seemed to get louder and louder as the night wore on ,( forget going to sleep ) this happened a few nights whilst we were at Legends
we then opted to be moved to Samsara for the second week , if we could have moved our flight home we would have but even the reps kept away , the staff are more polite and helpful there and it was more peaceful no whisting drug heads to annoy you all day
Samsara had the same choice of menu 2 options
we would never go back.... we love to travel and go to different places but going to Legends realy spoilt our Christmas and has put us off of going to other places at Christmas time
be aware that they will quite happily take your money for all inclusive but they cannot provide you with the all inclusive deal ....

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Linda L
Reviewed January 4, 2013

If you have the choice don't choose for the all-inclusive option. The food is very basic and not variated. Friendly staff though! Many rooms are located on the other side of the street which is another downside. Luckely there is Glassford, the security guy, who leads you safely across the street. And yeah, there's reggae music everywhere, night and day. The main reason I go to Jamaica. ;-)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank MacLes
Reviewed January 1, 2013

A perfect location to experience the local flavor. Hotel was kept clean and staff friendly and welcoming. The loud music from nearby clubs, would prevent me from returning to Legends. Would not recommend all inclusive option, as food in nearby restaurants is far superior. Staff had difficulty making change, when paying in the restaurant with cash. Never to our benefit, it seemed.

Room Tip: A great place to experience the local flavor. Hotel was fine, however, the late night loud music from nearby clubs would prevent me from returning to Legends. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. Rooms and property were clean. Food was not the best. Would not recommend all inclusive, as there were better restaurants close by.Staff had problems making change. Never to our benefit. Count your change!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family