“You can't enter unless your arm are covered up”
Review of Negril Library

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Negril Library
Ranked #41 of 59 things to do in Negril
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I am a graduate student and I had to write a 20 page paper while I was on vacation in Negril. They do not have Wifi, you can's enter the library with a sleveless shirt, and there are a lot of nasty me who try to talk to you.

1  Thank Falashade A

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great place to study terrific if you just need to read a good book on a rainy day! Unfortunately you must bring toilet paper????

1  Thank Ro C
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I was asked to leave as I was dressed inappropriately. I was wearing shorts and a sleeveless top (not a tank). Apparently my knees needed to be covered, as if I were visiting The Vatican...now I know for next time. However, in the 2 minutes I was there, I did notice interesting collages on the walls and books that I would have liked to read or thumb through...

2  Thank CDO863
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The staff, firstly are friendly and very accomodating, easy to get along with and very professional.
Lots of book selections from Jude Deveraux to Sidney Sheldon...yeah. Not many Sheldon's though, so all of you who have Sheldon's at home and other books that you have already read, the libary accepts donations, and members like myself appreciate the gesture. Free internet access is available at 1/2hr per person, to accomodate the traffic through the internet cafe.
Daily newspapers are also available, clippings from reference and other periodicals.

The atmosphere epitomises that of a true library and fosters quiet time for studying or reading. Cosy spots are also to be found on the inside.

Proper attire is also a must...happy reading everyone........

5  Thank Oona E
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Brought some medical references books. You can even donate books to add. Great way to help. Easily located after the round-about.

3  Thank rojajo