Beaches Negril Resort & Spa
$492
$313
$161
  • Breakfast included
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$141
$111
  • Breakfast included
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$89
$59
$101
$55
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Firefly Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$165
$1,189
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
5,518 results
All reviewskids campsesame streetcafe de parisstew fishbanana boatbig topfamily vacationclub liquidx boxxbox roomcookie monsterdino's pizzacharacter breakfastadrian whiteheadwater sportskids clubthe main pool bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Beaches Negril created the PERFECT vacation getaway for my family. We were a large group - 17 people celebrating a wedding at the resort. The staff is by far the best asset here - everyone was extremely friendly, going above and beyond to meet our needs and requests ... The Beach Bartender, O'Neil, even had our drinks ready when he saw us walking towards the bar! We chartered a catamaran and the crew went out of their way to interact with the kids and make them feel special. The facility was clean, well-kept and beautiful. They took extra time to add the special touches that I appreciate. It was overall a perfect vacation and I was sad to leave!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I departed from Beaches Negril on Thursday evening with only one thought on my mind. When are we all coming back !

I can tell you that this really is a super hotel, especially if you have children. It is so easy to outline why I would recommend this resort every time. The staff !

From the moment you arrive on property you are greeted by Sandals employees that are simply amazing. They smile from when the sun rises to sun set and for me this is very important when on vacation. Who wants to see people who are miserable all day along when you compare it to the experience at Beaches ..... the team are totally engaged, always willing to assist, smile, joke etc etc I cannot give enough praise in this regard. I did bump into their two senior managers Richie & Andrew who like all their team - had a very pleasant accommodating manner. Big up !

The hotel itself is wonderful - very nice style - high end and a real Caribbean feel about. It is nice that when one is going to the Caribbean that you feel like you are staying in a Caribbean Hotel and not a concrete jungle or maize. It terms of cleanliness - perfect. All very central and easy to navigate so again I would give high praise here

So now that you have a nice place to stay and pleasant staff what are the other components that make it a nice vacation for me. Good food and I must say that whatever time of day or night you want something to eat - there is plenty to satisfy the palate. For me the highlight was the Café De Paris - beautiful with great service. The only issue was I could not resist the ice cream and pastries when I was only getting coffee !

The pool, beach, sun, sea are all what you expect and see on the adverts - this is "relaxation zone" and simply perfect

Finally and I suppose a very important factor for most when they are bringing their kids - entertainment. I again have to commend the owners and management for the layout. If you were a couple, you felt like you were on a romantic holiday and yet if with young kids - there was so much entertainment available. The games rooms are just amazing and keep them all occupied for the key hours of the day that a break is needed from the water.

The one part I really laughed at was that Big Bird, Grove, Cookie Monster, Ernie and Bert were more in demand for the adults than the kids ! A real treat and we all wanted the photos !

Well done and I absolutely assure you that the family will be back. Keep the high standards as it is appreciated and recognised !

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We just came back from Beaches Negril......what a great place to spend time with your family! You can choose to sit pool/beach side or participate in all of the wonderful activities, both day and night. The entire staff was friendly, accommodating and so sweet. The concierge staff was soooo amazing, always there to help out! The entertainment staff....Mikaela, Nicholas, O'Shane, Tino, Shanekwa and Omar were wonderful. They really made the vacation perfect. My son stayed with the teen group the entire time and loved the staff. Stacey and Vanessa from Cafe de Paris were always there to make us our special coffees and dessert!! Jordian was our poolside friend who brought us great, caribbean drinks. The resort is clean and the food was great....many choices to pick from! The chef made frequent appearances to check on the food and see how the people enjoyed it. Makito in Kimonos sang the night away as he cooked our food.....it was a blast! We will definitely go back!! If you're looking for a great family vacation, Beaches Negril is the place to be!!

Room Tip: Most rooms on the resort do not have a direct view of the ocean. If that is what you're looking for you need to be specific when you are booking the trip. The rooms are set back a little and are blocked by trees. However, you are rarely in your room because there are so many things to do.
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have 3 children between ages of 7-13. My youngest daughter loved all of the staff and the pool. My son went to club liquid every time that he could. Herold me that they have scavenger hunts and for kids over 11 they all got together at the mill and went snorkeling and wake boarding and even parasailing! He still texts all of them. My oldest daughter made some friends with other people in Connecticut and my two oldest got certified for scuba diving. I'd say that it was the best vacation ever!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Kikfluffer
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Just spent a week at Beaches Negril with my family of four. My two daughters aged 6 and 9 had a blast. We simply loved it. We debated for awhile before booking because you do have to spend some dollars for this vacation, but let me say, it was worth it. Why? As soon as you arrive at the airport and get through immigration and customs, there is a Beaches lounge waiting for you, allowing you to freshen up in the washrooms, have a quick drink and then get to your shuttle for the trip to the resort. When you arrive at the hotel, you feel very welcomed. Plenty of very friendly and professional staff. . Amazing grounds, well kept and clean. The kids felt very independent at the resort. We felt very safe with them out on their own. The staff treated the kids very well. They take the time to ask how we are doing and engage them in conversation. A shout out to Winston at the BBQ Park restaurant….wow.. helped us out at dinner, spent a few minutes with the kids and me.. The smiles on the girl’s faces are worth it. I saw many staff being friendly with so many kids. Stacy at Café Paris…my one daughter’s favourite places to go everyday by herself and have a chat with Stacy. Thanks to Conrad on the beach in the early morning for a little lesson in towel arrangements! Just some special moments by the staff make the kids and us feel great. All of the staff here make you feel welcome and special. (Not sure how they work in those long pants in the summer heat! I am sure they would look just as good in shorts!)
All in all, we felt relaxed and taken care of. There are paths to everything and nothing is to far away at Beaches Negril. The crowds in mid June were excellent which means it was not to busy which we loved, but there were enough people around to make it feel fun.
The Sesame Street characters totally won over my 6 year old. They spent time with all the kids. My youngest enjoyed the kid’s camp which she attends a few times during the week. The counsellors there are so kind and fun with her.
Appreciate the entertainment in the evening and the effort they put forth. Even though the crowds in the evening in mid June were a bit smaller, the effort and enthusiasm at the nightly entertainment is excellent.
A favourite hang out of course is the lazy river and the water slide for the kids. Swimming in the Caribbean is awesome. The water is so calm, warm and colourful. Variety of restaurants to choose from. The food was good, plentiful and service excellent.
You can do so much here or just take it easy. We want to go back and will plan for it
Don’t worry about the locals walking the beach every day. The beach is public, however, they are not allowed to come up close to the beach chairs or property. They are friendly and are just trying to sell things from Jet Ski rides, to necklaces, to sea shells. A lot of people take them up on what they are offering. A simple no thanks to them and they are on their way if you are not interested in what they have to offer. They don’t bother any kids.
The resort also has locals that setup some tables every day with things they have made for sale, so you do have a chance to purchase some local arts and gifts.

Take some bug spray as there are some bugs (sand fleas, mosquitoes?) at the beach sometimes.

June brought some rain, however, it was minimal (1 -1/2 hours or so a day) A couple of days it did not rain. Swim in the rain, or take a break in your room.

I understood that the gentlemen who took our bags from the airport to the bus was an independent and not affiliated with Beaches. Thankful for the help and glad to give a tip. The driver of the shuttle is not affiliated with Beaches however, he was very pleasant, kept us safe and was glad to give him a tip. Figure you are going on a vacation at |Beaches you can part with a few dollars for the guys who are helping you out. After that. no more tips allowed!

Room Tip: We were at the far end of the hotel, the Santa Cruz block. We were not facing the beach. We faced a lawn and some shrubs. Very green. We could here a few cars on the nearby road, but that was insignificant. A quiet place in the evening and we stayed on the main floor which is convenient especially for tired kids. It is only a moment’s walk to the beach.
2  Thank agbbrown