Beaches Negril Resort & Spa
$270
$162
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

$179
CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$123
$58
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $68/night.

Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$60
$109
$53
  • Pool
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$153
  • Breakfast included
$160
Firefly Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$135
$49
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
$64
TripAdvisor
$240
5,596 results
All reviewskids campsesame streetcafe de parisfamily vacationstew fishbanana boatbig topclub liquidx boxxbox roomcookie monsterdino's pizzacharacter breakfastwater sportskids clubphoto shopturks caicos
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Beaches Negril exceeded my expectations. The Staff is what makes this place fabulous. I love the over all feeling at the resort. The Paris Cafe has a fantastic latte & banana bread. The Stew Fish is AWESOME!!!! has the best atmosphere! The staff in AM Troy & Diane...wonderful! Troy introduced me to the Jamaican juice sorrel...fantastic! The Fritatta was fabulous, plus Troy gave me one of his mangos, a julie mango, it was awesome! The dinners are wonderful, mango shrimp super yummy. The Coconut Cake for dessert was the best thing ever (want the reciepe!) Lesmore our waiter was so cool! I was hungry for coconut shrimp & the mill? special ordered & made it for me. The pizza place was great & BBQ was fabulous! Winston was awesome! I really did more than eat!
Our neighbors got married there on the beach, such a beautiful wedding & fabulous photographers. We met a great family from New York that has a little girl that made friends with our daughter, which made the trip even more enjoyable for my daughter.The pools are great, the water slides & lazy river. My daughter was in heaven! Mee too!
The beach was my favorite of course! Onesia with the kid's club activities on the beach...sweetest gal ever! The venders on the beach, the guy the paints bottles, shells & rocks...he painted my coconut after I drank the rum from it! He is the nicest guy ever! Next to him was a guy that made beautiful carvings, of course I bought some! Pictures to follow. I just really loved it here at Beaches Negril in Jamaica & will be back after I save enough money to return. Again,the staff is what makes this place spectacular! =)

Room Tip: ROOM #317 quiet & nice...close to the food area, gym, water slide & beach! Awesome!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The service was amazing, facilities were clean and beautiful. We went there for a wedding and had an amazing time. As a bridesmaid and sister of the groom, you could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator. They were very attentive and made the wedding go off without a hitch, even after a rain delay.

Just remember if you are coming from the US, they are on Jamaican time, which is much slower than American time. The service at resturaunts, etc. is much slower than you would experience in the US.

If you do go to Rick's and cliff dive, beware. I have a leg of huge bruises from landing wrong.

Don't forget your bug spray though. The mosquitoes are horrible, (not beaches fault).

If I had one complaint it is that the food is only so so. I was not overly impressed. It was not horrible, however, it was not great. The best resturaunt was Kimono's by far.

I would highly recommend this place to anyone! Don't know if I'll go back to this one in particular, only because I'm keen to see the other Sandals resorts in the Carribean.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was our third trip to Beaches Negril. Our son was married there in 2005 and now with two children, Chase 6 and Rylee 4, it was time to return and let the kids (our grandkids) enjoy Beaches. And we weren't disappointed. The facility was just as clean and neat as we remembered it. The food was good and the service superb! From check in to check out, our every need was tended to by an great staff. We were especially pleased to meet Adrian Whitehead, the general manager and his management staff during the Rum tasting event. I have to mention our two favorite people -- Michael the chef who made fabulous omelets every morning and Dwayne the manager of the Arizona, our favorite restaurant. We'll be back!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Beaches, Negril is an amazing all round experience for families, groups or couples. I got married there and it was the most amazing day of my life. All the staff were extreamly welcoming, friendly and helpful. They couldnt do enough for us. This hotel blew us away! Shannon our wedding co-ordinator and her team were amazing. She made our day very special for us. All seven restraurants were exceptional, The nightclub on site was very good for the adults (after 11pm) Felt like a home from home when we stayed here. Cant wait to return very soon. Absolutely beautiful site. Beach very clean and picture perfect sunsets. Bar team were very entertaining and pleasant to be around. So much fun! Truely a holiday we will never forget! We stayed in the montpelier block which over looked the garden which was lovely. (room 922) 3rd floor. Cannot thank all the staff enough for making our holiday/wedding so lovely.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Donna G
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was the first time my husband and I have been to Jamaica with our kiddos and Beaches Negril made the experience amazing!! I would like to give a big shout out to Jodi at the pool bar by Arizona's! She knows the meaning of excellent customer service! The 7 Mile beach is to die for! (Make sure you slow down long enough to rent a cabana on the beach....perfect view!) We also enjoyed the water slides and water sports as much as the kids did! Stewfish, to me, was by far my favorite place to eat. Perfect ocean views with your toes in the sand while you eat great food...it just doesn't get any better! Shout out to Lesmore, who was our waiter at Stewfish. He made our dining experience 10x better just with his whole attitude and kindness!(and the fact that he brought us our drinks on his head!)The Beach Party was alot of fun, so make sure you don't miss that! The only excursion off the property we did was the Catamaran Cruise that went to Rick's and Margaritaville. The Kool Kat Kelly staff was AMAZING and professional! They took my 7 year old snorkeling and since it was her first time to snorkel, they went diving down and brought up sand dollars and starfish for her to hold and see! It was the best snorkeling experience for kids ever! I only wish Rick's would have been open! We cruised in the morning and it was closed....hey, maybe next time I will cliff jump! ;) Overall, if you are looking for a stress free, fun, amazing place to take your family, you found it! Thanks Beaches, Negril,..see you next time! :))))))

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family