“RE-LAX” 5 of 5 stars

Beaches Negril Resort & Spa
5.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Up to $750 Booking Bonus!
Ranked #11 of 86 Hotels in Negril
New Hartford, New York
“RE-LAX”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

From the moment we set foot in JAMAICA the staff made us feel like ROYALTY. We were greeted with courtesy and made to feel welcome and valued! We arrived at the resort to beautiful manicured grounds and smiling faces. Our room was immaculate and spacious and had a view I wish I could have bottled and brought home with me. The restaurants were wonderful and the choices abundant, all of which were staffed with wonderful people with a constant smile and eagernes to please. It was not long before your favorite beverage was memorized and would arrive shortly after you sat at a table. The resort had something for everyone and for a family with teens and tweens, there was no problem finding something fun and exciting. We were welcomed by KENTON (from entertainment/ MARY's No PARTY POOPER) shortly after we arrived and he had wonderful activities for the children and encouraged friendships among the other teens and ours. There was an amazing Talent show and every participant felt like a STAR (ESPECIALLY THE GIRL ON FIRE)!! We were overwhelmed by the helpful and accommodating people in Concierge especially LUCINE who was AMAZING!! I would be remiss if I did not mention the BARTENDERS who made our trip extraordinary with their kindness, quick wit and constant expertise in their trade! JUNE who made the best "special" on the Island and remembered exactly which drink each of us enjoyed the most!! LORENZO who served with a flair and made us feel like we were his favorite guests. And RAVON from the PIAZZA bar who gave expert advice in spirits and exotic cocktails!! Overall this was an experience I will forever cherish and we anxiously await our return!!

2 Thank N T

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

We visited this resort in April and after reading various reviews we really didn't know what to think, the holiday was booked via Virgin Holidays who gave this resort a huge thumbs up I'm pleased to say that we were not disappointed. The whole holiday was Fab, I really can't remember all the names as everybody (except the spar lady's) were out of this world from the guys on the beach to the great people who cleaned our room they really made us feel at home without being over the top. I can only hink of One bad thing (lack of nighttime entertainment), food is not as great as some reviews would lead you to believe Stewfish is fantastic, also the Italian however they need to step up on their game all in all a great place to visit and One I'd recommend.

• Stayed April 2013
Rochester, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

This was our 3rd time at the Beaches Resorts. We have booked this vacation for the spring break time of our family and coming from Minnesota the Caribean is a must!. Without any doubt I will recommend Beaches Negril over Beaches at Ocho Rios and over all Beaches at Turks and Caicos but that one is more expensive.
We went with our 9 yo and our 3 yo, we all enjoyed a lot, and we all got the opportunity to get activities and plans appropiate for each age.
The staff was super friendly with my children. The resort is newer than Ocho Rios, but the rooms are smaller. Unless you get a suite.
I liked way much better the fact the Negril has a long (7 mile beach), beautiful! and we always got chairs and shadow spots.
Another plus is that over 8 Rios, Negril is closer to the airport.
I used the kids club for my 3 year old and she enjoyed. There is an Xbox arcade that my 9 yo used too.
The shows at night were fantastic and the food was ok. We like it the buffet restaurant better than the other ones. The breakfast buffet included full meals like plantains, pork and fish wich I think is fantastic if you were having breakfast around 10 am.
I won't hesitate to spend the money at Negril over Ocho Rios. Both of them are fantastic, We went the first week of April and the weather was just perfect....it rains in the afternoons though.
The only "complain" that I will say I have is that we got a Honeymoon Grande Luxe Beachfront concierge room and we didn't get any "special" treatment and the room was not very spacious

Room Tip: We are 4 and got a Honeymoon Grande Luxe Beachfront Concierge Room....It was not very big, the view...
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Beaches Negril is so amazing it is so difficult to come back to cold weather in Chicago. From the moment we were greeted at the airport to the transportation we were amazed at the attention given to us and the hospitality. Immediately when arriving on the resort we were greeted with smiles and a warm welcome. Instantly my husband and I felt at peace and at home knowing that everyone was is good spirits and cheerful at ALL HOURS of the day (literally). The resort in general was clean ( even when there was construction) well lit and even the common areas were kept up with.
I was weary of food on a resort but I have no complaints the food was just as amazing as the people. I would recommend Beaches to everyone I know ( and have been doing so since being back to reality).

Because everyone is so relaxed there, there was a moment that I forgot we were their for our destination wedding!!

Beaches Negril staff present as having so much pride in their resort and work so hard to accommodate and provide a fun and relaxed experience. I honestly have no complaints about the resort overall. I will say I did get eaten up by Mosquitos but eh thats what Cortizone is for so just prepare some before you go.

Make sure to use VIP Vacations to assist with planning for the best vacation/destination wedding ever!!
VIP Vacations Inc. made planning our destination wedding as easy as 1,2,3. Going in to planning a destination wedding was something new for me and not having any idea where to start, a simple email to Jennifer Doncsecz started what could have been one of the best decisions I have made! The entire VIP team was helpful and informative whether I called or emailed. I was always given a quick response even if it was a very simple question. VIP made every attempt to accommodate us even when changes were made last minute and when guest became difficult. VIP was very helpful in also finding ways to save money and provided suggestions for making the destination wedding experience worth every penny. I do not regret anything about my experience and hope to use VIP for anniversaries and vow renewal in the future! The fact that VIP works closely with Beaches Negril (where our wedding took place) and other Sandals Resorts made all arrangements fall into place!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jen C
Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We (myself, my wife, and our two young sons) vacationed at Beaches Negril from April 2 to April 9 2013. This is our second stay at a Beaches resort - we stayed at the Turks & Caicos resort last year.

In a nutshell, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. There is a reason so many people leave positive reviews of this place - the facilities, activities, food, and beach are all top notch. The staff are amazing and are great hosts. They work hard and are attentive to your needs. From the moment we arrived to the day we left I found the service to be very friendly and accommodating.

Special thanks to Lucine our concierge and Lorenzo and Jodian at the pool bar. Nadia was our server for a few mornings at the Mill and the Italian restaurant and she was great. We put our kids in the kids club every day for a few hours and they loved the activities that they did. Special thanks to Pollyanna, Samantha, Claudia, and Dorrett and the rest of kids club staff for caring for our boys during their time in the kids club.

We try to vacation once or twice a year and we have stayed at many all-inclusive resorts throughout the Caribbean. There is a lot of choice out there for travelers, but Beaches Negril is above many of the places we have stayed so far. We have already decided to return next year.

Manly, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

after coming to beaches resort for a week i didnt want to leave!!!! the place is fab everyone is so friendly and helpfull there were to many names to remember but lorenzo, jodian and domonic on the pool bar made my holiday! nothing was too much for them, they were always smiling, happy and chatty such wonderful people!!! I would definitely go back there again!!! thank you so much!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Brockville, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

This was our third trip to Beaches Negril and this resort and especially the staff, continue to provide us with an outstanding week in the sun. This resort is perfect for families with a perfect mix of child oriented activities, Sesame Street is a big hit with our six year old son and the characters work hard to engage and delight all of the kids. The evening shows also kept our son entertained for hours at a time and therefore kept his parents engaged as well. The food is of a good variety, changing every day and sufficient healthy food that we do not feel that we need to eat any fried food. I would ask that there be a few more gluten free options as this is important for us as a family. The activities available on the resort keep us there all week, water sports, beach, swimming pool, crafts etc., all made for a very busy week. I would ask that you maintain the watersports equipment a little better as the quantity of some was low (life jackets, paddle boards) and no proper paddles for paddle boards. I also want to mention Tanya from entertainment who is one of the prime reasons we have already booked for next year. As well Ricardo saw my room safe open and made sure that myself and the manager were aware and that nothing was missing. People such as these two are why we continue to return.

1 Thank Michael A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Negril
The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel
The Caves
The Caves
#3 of 86 in Negril
5.0 of 5 stars 583 reviews

Been to Beaches Negril Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!