Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
8,470 results
All reviews butler service piano bar bayside restaurant cucina romana paradise building crystal lagoon big papa our honeymoon butler suite club level water sports red lane spa candlelight dinner main pool sea grass dive shop rick's cafe
Selected filters
Reviewed March 20, 2010

We've been to all of the Sandals Resorts on Jamaica and the Royal Bahamian Sandals, Negril is our all time favorite because of the staff. The resorts is just the right size, not too big, but still offers everything we want in a resort.

Date of stay: March 2010
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank SandalsFan_10
Reviewed March 19, 2010

My husband and I just spent our second vacation at the Sandals resort in Negril, Jamaica. Our first trip was for our honeymoon 2 years ago. The staff at this resort were so fantastic that we decided to come back. Even though we only knew a few staff members by name, every single person we met during our day took the time to say hello and ask if we needed anything. Our daytime maid, Sonia, even took the time to find us on our second to last day at the resort to wish us safe traveling for the following day. Josh, Wayne, Toby, Kemar, Philip, Mackey, Emron and Hopeton (aka "Captain Hook") from the scuba diving team were always fun and professional. I received my Open Water Scuba certification on our last trip and they all still remembered us. Donovan, Asmar, Khani and Sandra from the piano bar made each night relaxing and enjoyable for us. We were hoping to see Daron at the piano bar, but when we got there, learned he had been promoted to butler. Even though we didn't have butler service, that did not stop him from taking a few moments out of his day to make sure we were comfortable and having a great time. Almost all of these people we met 2 years ago and not only did they remember us this time, they welcomed us back with open arms. The level of professionalism and dedication by these staff members is unparalleled. The resort and beach are beautiful. Our room was very comfortable and had a fantastic view of the ocean. It was another amazing vacation at Sandals Negril, and we will be going back!

4  Thank cnspots
Reviewed March 19, 2010

We just returned from our first trip to Jamaica. Sandals was amazing. Our swim out suite was the best. Ck in was quick and smooth. Our butlers did a great job. Food was wonderful and lots of it. We met some great people and the best time. The staff is friendly happy and ready to spoil you. We loved it and can't wait to go back. WE took a taxi off the resort one nite and went to eat at Xtabi. was great once again.

3  Thank clamdog
Reviewed March 19, 2010

Sandals Negril was great and relaxing for the 5th time thanks to our friends Jerry and Kenrick the Butlers ! We have had them as our butlers for the last 4 years and they always make our stay great . The staff is always friendly and do go out of their way to do whatever they can . We always wonder when we read the bad reviews and complaints if we are at the same hotel . First of all , we do pay for butler service and do not expect to get waited on hand and foot . We heard guests complain about service - room and food etc- yes , not everything is perfect but make the best of everything and you will not be dissappointed . You are not going to jump into a brochure and be the only person on the beach , at the hotel etc. Yes- we paid over $ 1100 a nite - more than others - but Jamaica is not the Dominican Republic or Cancun . We saw some good changes with management and bad- not even worth complaining about .Also , I notice the same guests at the same time every year so that must say something . We earned our free trip this year so yes- we spend a lot - but we get alot in return - friends and great memories .

Date of stay: February 2010
1  Thank jacgia
Reviewed March 19, 2010

This resort was beautiful. Great scenery, most of the staff was very friendly, Deavon, in the 4c's restaurant seated us at a great table and was very nice to us. Melissa at the juice bar in the morning was extremely pleasant and made sure to ask how everything was, told me about some fruits I didn't know about, and made me a special smoothy on my last day there! The room was ok, and we are saying ok because of the bathroom, which was old and although it was clean it needed an update. Hard to adjust the water in the shower!
My only complaint and it's a biggie, The Red Line Spa. We had a Couples Massage. They have you fill out a form and I did fill it out wth the areas the I had some soreness in, so the therapist knew where I had some pain. Toward the end of the massage when I was on my back she grabed my head and did an adjustment that I would have expected to only have done by a licensed Chiropractor! She actually cracked my neck! I was so surprised I wasn't ready for it! I had no pain the day but the next day I was in extreme pain from my neck to my mid back. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to cause any trouble but the pain continue all of the days we were there. I would recommend if anyone go to the spa to tell them not to do anything but massage! My husband massage was fine and his therapist never cracked his neck! I tried not to let this ruin my vacation . Just took alot of Advil.
Snorkling was great, If you've never been to Ricks Cafe, Sandals offers a trip for inexpensive fee, good value.
Restaurant were good except frustrating to try to get into Kimono's. You have to have a reservation and you can only make it 24hrs in advance.

1  Thank TJW54