Amazing experience! Well worth it and would recommend to anyone. This was our honeymoon and the service, staff, activities, room, and entire experience was phenomenal. We had the butler service, which we would recommend, specifically for the caliber of the room and for restaurant reservations/excellent tables, which others didn't seem to get. The butlers also reserve your beach chairs/hut w/a cooler at the beach and pool. Great vegetarian food, access at airport, to/from resort. 1.5 hrs. For activities, we loved paddleboard, snorkleing, pool volleyball, sailing.
Especially wonderful staff included the entertainment staff - Willie, Oliver, Aminah. Our butlers, Dwayne S. and Basil, were amazing and and so helpful! The kitchen staff of Wadea and Nana was excellent. We'd actually recommend getting the photography package - we initially thought it's a waste of money, but they are readily available w/o being overbearing and the price is actually worth it. it's much better than trying to constantly take your own pictures. Recommendations for photographers: Andrew, TG (tigiana?), and Keron.
The only negative really, which we already knew about was weak nighttime activities if you're looking for that. The other thing was that the water boat for water sports was down (water skiing, tubing, kneeboarding, etc). Most of the staff didn't communicate this or know that the boat for water activities was down so for awhile we were constantly asking and being given inaccurate info.
P.S - be careful with the butler phone and DON'T lose it or let it get caught in the rain (as we did…there's a fee!).
Service was fantastic and it was VERY clean always. Would recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Negril's pristine 7-mile white sand beach•Phenomenal bedroom oceanfront suites set upon a relaxing crystal lagoon•Ultra luxurious one-bedroom millionaire honeymoon suites with private plunge pool•Seven exquisite dining options•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row•Voted Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa “Jamaica's Leading Hotel” (2nd consecutive year)•Five Star Diamond Resort, American Academy of Hospitality Science ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Prestigia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Negril Beach Resort And Spa
- Sandals Negril Beach Hotel Negril
- Sandals Jamaica
- Sandals Negril Jamaica
- Sandals Resort