We just returned from our honeymoon at Sandals Negril. We had an amazing time! Our butlers, Mark and Orlando, made sure that every detail was addressed. The escorted walk to dinner every night was my favorite. Orlando and Mark had special tables reserved just for us, flowers decorating the table and our favorite drinks ready and waiting for our arrival. They made sure we had the best beach seats every day and our glasses were never empty.
I was a bit nervous at first, because when we arrived, I could hear the loud music coming from the swim up bar and there were a lot of people around. But, then Mark escorted us to the other side of the resort.....it was much quieter and the rooms were more upscale. It was more of a laid back feeling and no loud music.....just what we were looking for!
The resort is not huge, but large enough to feel like you have dining options, pool options, beach options, yet can talk to people and feel at home. The staff is friendly and helpful, but the butler service is the best!
We did use the spa for massages and it was perfect. Melissa was the receptionist and was courteous and professional. Juliann and Jannise were our massage therapists. All I can say is fabulous!
I gave Sandals Negril 4 stars (instead of 5) for 2 reasons - they were doing construction while we were there. Upgrading many of the rooms. While we could not hear any of the construction while in our villa, we could hear it from the beach. It did not ruin our trip by any means, but it did make the beach relaxation vibe a little less than ideal. The second reason is that while the food was good, it was not 5 star dining. We visited Sandals Royal Plantation in July and that is 5 star dining! (To be fair, I don't think anywhere, including the best restaurants at home, could beat the food at Sandals Royal Plantation.) There were more than enough options for food at Sandals Negril and we enjoyed all of them.
The butler service at Sandals Negril was fantastic! Top notch! This is our 3rd resort with butler service and we would not have it any other way. The little extras provided by Mark and Orlando made our honeymoon extra special.
We enjoyed Sandals Negril and would recommend it highly! Thank you, Sandals Negril, for helping to make our honeymoon so special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Negril's pristine 7-mile white sand beach•Phenomenal bedroom oceanfront suites set upon a relaxing crystal lagoon•Ultra luxurious one-bedroom millionaire honeymoon suites with private plunge pool•Seven exquisite dining options•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row•Voted Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa “Jamaica's Leading Hotel” (2nd consecutive year)•Five Star Diamond Resort, American Academy of Hospitality Science ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Negril Beach Hotel Negril
- Sandals Negril Beach Resort And Spa
- Sandals Jamaica
- Sandals Negril Jamaica
- Sandals Resort