Catcha Falling Star Gardens
$492
$313
$161
  • Breakfast included
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$89
$59
$101
$55
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$141
$111
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Firefly Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$165
Bookit.com
$1,189
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsltu pubwest endrick's caferose apartmentwithin walking distancepool area iscoffee tablesmall fridgenegril lighthousecoffee makernice pooldefinitely stay here againmy home away from homewonderful stayfront gatethe clifflaid back
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 10, 2014

To the staff a HUGE thank you! We spent Thursday, April 3rd at the Gardens, before heading to an All Inclusive that we had previously booked, but couldn't get a room for thursday. The staff there was so great. The were friendly sweet, and always to help with our needs. Wayne the groundskeeper is an Amazing man! We had a n issue with our toilet and he immediately ran upstairs to take care of it. right after that while i sat out at the pool him and i conversed for about an hour. he even went as far to invite us to his friends bday party, unfortunately we were able to attend because of a wedding that day, (if you're reading this sorry we couldn't call wayne!). the room was perfect, everything was clean, the grounds were well kept, the pool was crystal clear. They have two dogs on premises, when we got back in the evening one followed us up to our room and stood outside on a chair on our balcony throughout the entire night into the morning, then she laid in the sun under our window. it was so precious, like our own personal guard dog. Again, it was only one night, but definitely a night to make a great impression, I'll be back and I definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We stood in jasmine room upstairs, right outside pool, wrap around balcony w/ hammock.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My husband and I only stayed at the gardens the last few days of our trip and we absolutely loved it. We had walked through the property on a previous trip to Jamaica and found that the property was nicely groomed and the staff very friendly and hospitable. I personally love the location being higher up on the west end then most hotels. Riff-raff stays down at the beach, the traffic and noise are minimal and the shrubbery is gorgeous! We have begun to plan our trip for October and hope to to stay longer. The rooms are beautifully furnished and each balcony has a hammock to relax in. We spent most of the afternoons laying by the pool or playing checkers in the shaded area. We took advantage of LTU, just steps across the road, for breakfast one morning and sunset one evening. If you didn't want to leave the vicinity you wouldn't have to, but there are plenty of other places to eat if you are willing to venture. Napping in the hammock while the rain bounced off the tin roof was amazing. We love jamaica, and loved catcha gardens. I cannot wait until our next reach.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SandTChi
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Will guess after a one week stay, that the owner is closely involved in the day to day operations of the hotel. First rate service, everything works and standard of cleanliness very good. Personnel are topnotch, friendly, professional people. Brought my questions to Shereece in the office - she was very knowledgable and helped in making my stay a success. This is a well oiled machine - reservations, housekeeping, the energetic gardner Wayne (who was a fun guy) and everyone I had any contact with never forgot that they are in the service business. Having done a lot of traveling, luxury hotels included, most are not as memorable, and none better. I refer not to the property but the management. Would recommend to any one who wants a nice place to stay but not a luxury experience.

Room Tip: Fern overlooked the pool and was set back from the road.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank gallorosso
Reviewed March 25, 2014

place is very nice staff is great. queit and a nice pool to chill at all day long. clean rooms with nice garden surrounding. close to beach and intown. but I love the west end overall great place for the money

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Edward M
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great little hotel. I stayed in Coffee Rose Room. Spacious, clean, and rustic looking. I stayed March9-17. Didn't even need air conditioning, the fans were sufficient. The room is very clean. The housekeeping service was excellent. Everyone was nice and accommodating. The owner's dogs are charming and playful, sometimes I would find them sprawled out relaxing on my porch.
Overall recommend, if you are into simple, rustic rooms with no fuss.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple