“Every trip a great trip”

Famous Vincent Glass Bottom Boats
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Every trip a great trip”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have been snorkeling with Vincent several times. Every trip has been a great trip. We were in Negril on our first visit and saw Vincent boating by. We were very lucky to get him as this was a spur of the moment decision and it very well couldn't been a bad experience. Vincent and his guy always get in the water with us and always seem to find something new for us including starfish, sand dollars, blow fish, octopus, sea cucumbers, sting rays, sea turtle, and of course fish. Once time they even herded a turtle back toward us so we could all get a good look. Who else is going to chase a turtle down for you? Another time his helper cleaned a conch shell out for one of our friends during the ride back to the hotel. My husband was stung by something while in the water one time and immediately lost feeling in his leg. Vincent's helper came to the rescue and towed him back to the safety of the boat before I even knew what had happened. We were very grateful as my husband said he panicked really feared he was going down. We are gong back to Negril next week and hope to have Vincent take us to Bobby Cay island.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank BeachBumJennifer

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A must do!”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I had read about Vincent on TA before we went so I knew to expect him to boat by our hotel, we were staying at Rockhouse. Sure enough we saw him on our first day and made an appointment to go out with him a few days later, and boy am I glad we went! As many have said Vincent brings you out to the reef (Sandy Reef) and gets in the water with you. He and his helpers swim with you, show you things you won't see by yourself and even pick up starfish and sea cucumbers for you to hold. They are very careful and respectful of the reef and the environment, and make sure to tell everyone how important it is not to touch the reef with your hands or your flippers. One of the people working with Vincent took our underwater camera and took pictures for us. He got up close and personal with many creatures we would never have been able to get such good pictures of. When we got back home and looked at them they were beautiful and a wonderful keepsake from our trip. I would defiantly recommend Famous Vincent and would have even of gone twice if I had more time... Ah next time for sure! We have been on many snorkeling trips in many different places and this was by far the best.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Oona1
Bethel, Maine
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Only go out with Vincent!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Can't say enough about roger and Vincent! We make sure to go to the reef with them at least once every trip to negril. He's the only guy that will actually swim with you and make sure you see everything the reef has to offer. Always professional and on time. If your staying on the cliffs- don't wave right away to the boat... Make sure you see it says Famous Vincent on it... Then flag him down with a wave and schedule what day works best for you. He supplies all the equipment you will need so no worries. Do bring a plantain if you want to attract more fish than anyone else.

Have fun!!!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank AdventureCalledLife
East Troy, Wisconsin
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“THE BEST OF NEGRIL”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is the best part of my 8 day vacation in Negril. I will definatly recommend this crew to anyone visiting Negril. Roger, Kirk & Vincent are definate professionals. This was the first time I ever snorkeled and I will be definatly going back to do this again.
Kirk was great, he had me hold different kinds of animal life and took pictures. Roger was terrific helping me on and off the boat while at the cliffs as well as pointing everything out along the coastline. Vincent, was great underwater (I was very nervous until I got a feel for snorkeling)
I will be back in November visiting Famous Vincent Glass Bottom Boats

Visited August 2013
1 Thank 39HEIDI_1972
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My friends and I wanted to go snorkeling. Since we had children our hotel recommended Vincent’s glass bottom boat. Normally they will pull the boat right up to your hotel and pick you up but the water was to rough at our hotel. Vincent came and picked us up and took us to the beach to meet the boat. Now when the husbands saw the small boat they were not very happy. (Last year we went on a big catamaran) But once we got on the fun started. Vincent and his crew make you fell like they have always known you. When it was time to snorkel Vincent and his crew get in the water with you. Now maybe this does not see like a big deal, but it is. Other boats came to the same area and just have their passengers just off the boat and do their own thing for 30 min. Then they call them back in and leave. Not Vincent. He takes you around the entire reef. Shows you things your eye would miss. Your there for a little over an hour. We had our children with us, and Vincent and his crew gave them all the attention. Made sure they saw it all. When we were at the end and my 9 year old was to tired to keep swimming one of Vincent’s men pulled him back to the boat. These guys really look out for you. They make sure they see it all. We all had the best day ever! He may not have the biggest prettiest boat, but he gives you all he’s got!

Visited July 2013