“You had me when you warmed the milk for my breakfast coffee!”

Chill Awhile Restaurant
Ranked #82 of 195 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Jamaican, Caribbean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Southern California
“You had me when you warmed the milk for my breakfast coffee!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Amid an assortment of breakfast options that will arrive at your table in a sea of oil, Chill Awhile STANDS OUT as the healthiest breakfast option that I found on the Negril beach.

I lucked upon Chill Awhile on my third morning and returned every morning, of my stay, thereafter.

Two nicely poached eggs, atop tomato slices, callaloo [Jamaican spinach] and an English muffin with a small juice and coffee was under $10.00 USD. I was always greeted with a welcoming smile and again.... they warmed the milk for my coffee!!!

AND... oh, yes, you are steps from a glorious beach!

Do give this place a try!!!

• Visited October 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Nice dinner”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We ate here last week. We had fried chicken and grilled lobster. The lobster was overcooked but the fried chicken was outstanding. Only one other table in the restaurant so service was good and food came out quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to get the fried chicken again.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank cubs2008
St. Louis, MO
“Nice location for lunch!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

We were walking along Seven Mile Beach and came upon Chill Awhile. Tucked back off the main beach area made it seem secluded and perfect for some shade time. Still a great view of tbe ocean though!

The food was very good and service as well. We will definitely return and hopefully stay at the hotel too! Perfect location on
Seven Mile...

• Visited March 2013
new york
“Great Breakfast and mimosa's, good rum punch at Lunch!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We had breakfast here on July 3rd before heading up to our Villa at their sister resort Hide Awhile. Service was excellent and staff is very accommodating, we were in the mood to have a mimosa, they didn't have any champagne yet at the bar BUT went and got it for us, also the orange juice was fresh squeezed! My husband had banana pancakes and I had an omelet, both were excellent! I highly recommend this place for breakfast! We also spent an afternoon at the beach from Hide Awhile, for snacks we ordered the coconut shrimp, that was delish, and chips and salsa- I would pass on that. We had some rum punch w/ extra rum and that was very good!
We will return next year!

• Visited July 2013
Afton, Virginia
“Great bar & food”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Needle makes the best mango coladas! Don't miss the peanut butter pie and coconut shrimp. Comfortable, relaxed setting with plenty of shade and view of the ocean. Live music Friday evenings.

Visited May 2013