“Turner taxi and tours”

Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica
More attraction details
Owner description: Montego Bay Airport Taxi has never been this Easy,Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica provide Taxi service, Airport Transportation, and Tours Services. We Operate from both Montego Bay (MBJ) Airport, Kingston (NMIA) Airport, and hotel pickup to all over Jamaica!
Rogers, Arkansas, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Turner taxi and tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Carlton picked us up from cruise ship. We had a great day! Went to Martha brae and a native restaurant! It was a true feel of Jamaica! We love this island and turner taxi and tours!!!

drivercturner, Manager at Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
We appreciate you take the time to write about your trip to Martha Brae Rafting, local Restaurant, and hanging out with us from the cruise ship. with us you will definitely enjoy your cruise ship one day stay in Jamaica!

See you on your next trip to Jamaica!!!

Turner Taxi,

Odenton, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent service!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

After searching online and reading all of the reviews I decided to give Tuner Taxis a try. Just as other reviewers mentioned, upon sending an inquiry email I received a prompt response within 24 hrs. I was quoted a very reasonable price along with detailed instructions for meetup and payment.

Upon arrival to Montego Bay airport, Carlton was waiting for us (my family of 4 children and 2 adults) just outside the airport exit with a large sign with my name on it just as promised. We quickly loaded the air conditioned van and were on our way. The complimentary cold water, juice, and beer were a great addition as well. We had great conversation on our trip and Carlton pointed out some landmarks on our way to Runaway Bay. .

Carlton also picked us up from our resort in Runaway Bay right on time. We were sad to be leaving Jamaica but the comfortable ride to the airport made it easier to depart.

We will return to Jamaica in the near future and will use Turner Taxi Service for all of our future trips as well.

Thanks Carlton and Turner Taxi.

Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“"Awesome Service!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

I utterly completely absolutely loved Turner Taxis Service. Recently, my family and I visited Negril, Jamaica, and once again I was amazed and extremely pleased with the level of professionalism from the driver. Our driver, Pat, was absolutely wonderful, courteous, and friendly. She drove very safely, knew the route, and provided an excellent service. Pat was always on time to pick us up. Their vehicles are always well maintain and clean. It was lovely to have such a comfortable vehicle after a very long and cramped airplane ride. There is only one taxi service that provide exceptional service in Jamaica and that is Turner Taxis and Tour Service. DEFINITELY THE WAY TO GO!!!

Xenia B.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Xenia B
New York City, New York
“Amazing First Class Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

I absolutely love Turner Taxi Service I will always use their taxi service when I'm in Jamaica. I've had the pleasure of using them to years in a row and the service has always been nothing but stellar. They always arrive on time, have a sign at the airport with my name on it, give awesome advice on things to do around the island and just have overall great vibes. Love my driver Pat and Carlton. they are the best. I know I'll be taken care of with Turner Taxi. they are affordable, professional, and super thoughtful. They even had a nice cold Red Stripe for me when they picked me up from the airport. Anyone visiting Jamaica should use this exceptional company.

Visited July 2014
Winston Salem, North Carolina
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great Taxi Service to Negril”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Was on time at our arrival, and going back to airport. Had Red Stripe beer & water waiting in a cooler at my request. We travel a lot and these guys are great.

Visited April 2014