“Fast, friendly and efficient” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica

Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica
More attraction details
Owner description: Montego Bay Airport Taxi has never been this Easy,Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica provide Taxi service, Airport Transportation, and Tours Services. We Operate from both Montego Bay (MBJ) Airport, Kingston (NMIA) Airport, and hotel pickup to all over Jamaica!
Atlanta, Georgia, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fast, friendly and efficient”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife and I went to Negril July 2nd to the 7th and booked round trip transportation through Turner Taxi and Tours from Montego bay. We were met at the airport and were given a cold drink (or two) for the trip to Negril. Due to traffic, the trip took about 90 minutes as we were promised. A beautiful drive.
Were were picked up promptly for our return and made wonderful back in about 75 minutes. It was a great experience using Turner Taxis and Tours. Reading about the shared transports taking 2-4 hrs, the extra $'s to take a private taxi was well worth it given the extra time we had at the resort. I would use TT&T again on my next trip and I suggest you do too.

Visited July 2013
drivercturner, Manager at Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
We would like to thank you for your review. It helps others traveling to Jamaica, we thank you for choosing our services, and welcome again.

Thanks from our team.

Longmont, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Turner Taxis and Tours a great value in Jamaica”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We used Turner Taxi's to get from Montego Bay to Negril. My wife and I were met at the airport and enjoyed a private Taxi ride to the Hotel. The driver made us feel like family visiting the island. She stopped along the way whenever we wanted and even stopped to get my wife a fresh coconut. We also took the tour to YS falls, Black River and Appleton Rum plantation. Again the driver made us feel like family visiting the island. WE made many stops along the roadside for pictures and even stopped at a Jerk stand for lunch.

In addition to the taxi service their staff were very helpful in our planning before we got to Jamaica which made the trip that much more relaxing.

I highly recommend Turner Taxis and tour service for your travel in Jamaica.

1 Thank Daniel B
Hello and thanks for the review. We realized you could have chosen other service providers, and we are pleased you choose our services. Thanks for the review, enjoy your summer and welcome again to Jamaica.

Please send us some pictures through your eyes. We enjoyed photos from visiting guests.
Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Quick, efficient MoBay to Negril”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

Enjoyed 2 weeks in Negril and was taken to and from the resort by Turner Taxis and Tours. Great service with pleasant and competent drivers. No hassle, stopped when we wanted for potty/beer breaks and shopping. The price is right. Highly recommended!!

Visited July 2013
Thanks for your review. What are your thoughts on Jamaica Red Stripe Beer? Enjoy your summer and welcome again.
Atlanta, Georgia, Usa
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Pat was a great driver! She was waiting right as we cleared from the airport. She gave us information along our trip to our hotel in Negril and was friendly. She gave us historical and interesting information about Jamaica, but we also had a great conversation about ourselves the entire way to our hotel. She picked us up for our return to the airport and was very sweet. She arrived early and was ready for us as we walked out. We had a great conversation about different meaningful topics. I usually get very car sick, and with the windy roads from Negril to Montego Bay, I got sick. She was legitimately worried about how I felt the entire ride, offered to put down the windows and even pulled over when I needed fresh air. I highly recommend this service, and specifically Pat! God bless you!

Chicago, Illinois
“Very Good Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very good service that you can trust, fast and relaxing. If you whant to stop somewhere, no problem. Thank You Turner Taxi.

Visited July 2013
Thanks very much for your review and have a wonderful summer. We welcome you to Jamaica again.

Our Team at Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica