“Quick, efficient MoBay to Negril”

Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica
More attraction details
Owner description: Montego Bay Airport Taxi has never been this Easy,Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica provide Taxi service, Airport Transportation, and Tours Services. We Operate from both Montego Bay (MBJ) Airport, Kingston (NMIA) Airport, and hotel pickup to all over Jamaica!
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Enjoyed 2 weeks in Negril and was taken to and from the resort by Turner Taxis and Tours. Great service with pleasant and competent drivers. No hassle, stopped when we wanted for potty/beer breaks and shopping. The price is right. Highly recommended!!

drivercturner, Manager at Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thanks for your review. What are your thoughts on Jamaica Red Stripe Beer? Enjoy your summer and welcome again.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Pat was a great driver! She was waiting right as we cleared from the airport. She gave us information along our trip to our hotel in Negril and was friendly. She gave us historical and interesting information about Jamaica, but we also had a great conversation about ourselves the entire way to our hotel. She picked us up for our return to the airport and was very sweet. She arrived early and was ready for us as we walked out. We had a great conversation about different meaningful topics. I usually get very car sick, and with the windy roads from Negril to Montego Bay, I got sick. She was legitimately worried about how I felt the entire ride, offered to put down the windows and even pulled over when I needed fresh air. I highly recommend this service, and specifically Pat! God bless you!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very good service that you can trust, fast and relaxing. If you whant to stop somewhere, no problem. Thank You Turner Taxi.

Thanks very much for your review and have a wonderful summer. We welcome you to Jamaica again.

Our Team at Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica

Reviewed July 12, 2013

My group of 14 people and luggage traveled from Montego Bay airport to a specific location in Kingston and back a week later. Turner Taxis was great! They were waiting for us at the airport exit and picked us up at the exact time we requested. The driver, Rohan, was fun and funny, informative and helpful. We asked him to take us somewhere good for lunch and he came through. The bus was clean, spacious, safe, and air conditioned. It was also stocked with complimentary water and beer! The drive was long and winding but our driver did a great job. Their group rate was very competitive. We will definitely use them again for all future travel within Jamaica!

Driving from Montego Bay to Kingston or the reverse is a very long drive, and it takes great customers such as your group to make it enjoyable. We will share your comment to Rohan and thanks for choosing our services. Your work was for a good cause and we support others such as yourselves.

Welcome again, and enjoy your summer.

Thanks for the review!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This was my 7 year old son's first time visiting Jamaica (and my husband's first time flying into Montego Bay), so I figured I'd eliminate as many variables as possible and decided to book transportation in advance.

I stumbled across Turner's website and shot off an email at 7pm a few days before my departure, and received a response within half an hour. My booking was confirmed shortly after, payment options were explained and we were good to go.

Our driver picked us up at the MoBay airport in a really nice, well air conditioned mini van stocked with a cooler full of Red Stripes and water. I gave him an envelope full of cash for both the trip to the hotel and the trip back to the airport and he gave me a business card with our return trip pick-up time noted on the back.

On the day of our return trip the driver (a different driver this time) was at our hotel reception area 15 minutes early, greeting me by name. He drove us to the airport in a realllllllllllly nice sedan with leather seats and cranked up air conditioning. Our son was impressed.

Turner's sent me a courtesy email two days after we got home, thanking me for choosing their service. I really appreciated that.

We will definitely book with Turner's next time we plan to visit Jamaica.