“Turner was the best!”

More attraction details
Owner description: Montego Bay Airport Taxi has never been this Easy,Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica provide Taxi service, Airport Transportation, and Tours Services. We Operate from both Montego Bay (MBJ) Airport, Kingston (NMIA) Airport, and hotel pickup to all over Jamaica!
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Called the day before I arrived and Carlton told me he would be at the airport waiting with a sign which he was. Directed us to his sister Pat who was driving us to our resort. Nice vans, cold AC, stopped for some jerk and some red stripes at Jerkys. We somehow turned a 1.5 hours ride into about 3 hours with all the food and drink but it was well worth it. I was so satisfied with Turner that I just prepaid my ride home. Called them the night before we were leaving and Carltons brother picked me up and got me to the airport with plenty of time to spare. Family run business...anything you need they will help you make it happen. I highly recommend them. Reasonable pricing as well

drivercturner, Manager at Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Hello thanks for your review and the compliment. We try our best to be competitive and remain in a competitive market. When you choose our services, we greatly appreciate your trust.

We welcome you again to Jamaica and have a wonderful summer.

Our Team!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

First time to Jamaica and didn't know what to expect, but not to worry I made arrangement with Mr. Turner and was so happy that I did. The experience was amazing and the service was exceptional!! He personally met us at the airport and introduced us to the driver Patricia who we enjoyed riding with and gave us a guided tour all the way to Negril. He was very accommodating. We needed transportation to transfer to another hotel half way through our vacation and he sent a car to takes us to the new hotel and a few days later to the airport. It was a joy to have someone so responsive and proactive and not have to worry about getting to our destination and let us enjoy a wonderful time in Jamaica. We will definitely recommend and use his service in the future. All the best to you Mr. Turner.

drivercturner, Owner at Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Hello,

Thanks for choosing Turner taxis and tours transportation service from Montego Bay airport to your several resorts in Negril.
We are delighted that you were pleased with our drivers and our services overall. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Saw this site online and after reading the reviews was convinced to give it a try. Was I EVER GLAD I DID! Mr. Turner met us at the airport holding a sign with our names so he was easy to find. He took us to a very luxurious car and as soon as we were settled offered us a cold refreshing beverage, which after our long day of travel was most welcome. We were so happy with his services that we arranged for our return trip immediately. Mr Turner was warm, friendly and professional and punctual and I have no problem recommending his services to anyone travelling to Jamaica.

Top Notch!

Hello Tara,

Thanks for choosing Turner taxis and tours transportation service from Montego Bay airport to White sand resort Negril.
We are delighted that you were pleased with our services overall. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

My wife and I visisted Negril, Jamaica in late Feb. and opted out of the free transfer from Mo Bay Airport to our resort in Negril and let me tell you it was a perfect choice to hire Turner Taxis to meet us at the Airport and bring us to Negril. Patricia our driver and a sweetheart met us outside the Airport holding a sign with my name on it. Although our flight had been delayed by an hour she was there ready and waiting to seat us in a clean airconditioned vehicle to start us on our journey. Having been up since 3 am and travelling, the cold Red Stripes and Water she had onboard hit spot during the drive. Patricia also made it clear that we could stop anywhere along the way for whatever reason as we were on vacation and it was No Problem Mon !...Loved that...We were dropped of at our resort well ahead of the bus and made plans to have here pick us up a week later to bring us back to the Airport...the transfer back went without a problem and I only wish we had taken a few pictures with Patricia as she was such a good hostess and driver...Thanks again Patricia for stopping for more Red Stripes and a pee break ...lol We would deffinately use Turners service again..!!!

Hello Marc,

Thanks for choosing Turner taxis and tours transportation service from Montego Bay airport to Seashore bay resort Negril.
We are delighted that you were pleased with Patricia our driver and our services overall. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

While in Jamaica during late January, Carlton was our guy for airport transportation and tours. We greatly enjoyed him sharing of his Jamaica with us, and will book with him anytime we visit, as his courtesy, professionalism, and personality did much to enhance our experience.

1  Thank Scott P
drivercturner, Owner at Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Hello Scott,
Thanks for choosing turner taxi and tours, It was our pleasure to be your transportation provider on your January trip here in Jamaica. hope to see you next year!!
Thanks