“Great Driver!”

Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica
More attraction details
Owner description: Montego Bay Airport Taxi has never been this Easy,Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica provide Taxi service, Airport Transportation, and Tours Services. We Operate from both Montego Bay (MBJ) Airport, Kingston (NMIA) Airport, and hotel pickup to all over Jamaica!
“Great Driver!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Turner taxis provided amazing service. They were very timely and able to get to destinations with no hassles. The ride was comfortable and roomy. They provide insight into the local culture and personable. They were accommodating to my groups itinary. Turner tours enhanced my vacation making it one of the best trips I've been on. I recommmend Turner Tours to anyone who wants a more enjoyable vacation.

drivercturner, Owner at Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
Hello,
Thanks for your review on my Transportation service on your recent trip to Jamaica. It was my pleasure to be your driver. Hope To see you in the future on your next trip to Jamaica.
Thanks,

San Francisco
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Carlton is a great driver and tour guide!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I cannot reccomend Turner Taxis and Tours highly enough! I found Carlton on Tripadvisor and was impressed by his airport transfer prices and even more impressed by his prompt response to my email.

My husband and I had 3 flight delays on the way to Montego Bay and we were worried about Carlton not being there almost 3 hours later than expected. Carlton was waiting for us with a smile and super laid back attitude as well as some well received Red Stripes!

On the way to the resort we were treated to Carlton's significant knowledge of the regions surrounding us on the way to Negril, and the Jamaicans who were out and about on a Saturday night. I'm a SUPER paranoid passenger, and was completely at ease with Carlton's driving, especially in light of all of the quirks that come with driving on a Jamaican road. I live in San Francisco, and have had some terrifying taxi cab experiences, lol!

We went on a tour of Negril with Carlton later in the week and were treated to the beautiful scenery we missed on our nighttime drive into the city, some local wares from the Negril Craft Market, and the amazing views from Rick's Cafe. We were so thankful to learn about the day to day experiences of the Negril locals from Carlton's perspective, and had a lovely time meeting all of the people at the Craft Market. We were wary of the "touristy" aspects of going to Rick's but we were glad Carlton took us there, as it is definitely a must see.

If you want a trustworthy driver who can give you great advice about what to do off the resort, Carlton is your man. Chances are if you are reading this, like myself, you are trying to ensure that all aspects of your vacation run smoothly, and don't want to leave things to chance. To me, Carlton's ratings spoke for themselves, and I'm glad to add my perspective to the mix.

Carlton, nuff respect from the Foxes, we can't wait to see you next year when we return to Negril. Thanks for making our first trip to Jamaica so beautiful!

1 Thank Irie_Lady_SF
drivercturner, Manager at Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
Hi, Thanks for your review on my taxi service, On your vacation trip here in Jamaica. To the Craft Market, Ricks Cafe, airport transfer, And other local trip i really enjoy showing you our beautiful Island of Jamaica. Hope i can provide my service for you in the future,
Thanks,

Lubbock, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Couldn't ask for anything more”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This was my first trip to Jamaica, so I pre-booked my ground transport to Negril with JUTA. I feel I was fortunate that I ended up with 'Turner' as my driver. As soon as we hit the road I knew I was safe with Carlton Turner at the wheel. He made me feel so welcome that I knew within minutes that I would return to Jamaica. I was there for 5 days/nights (November) and I spent a lot of time out and about. Turner assured me he would not let me get to a place I wasn't safe and I knew I could trust him. I have traveled around the world and I've never relied on just one driver or taxi until this trip. He was always a few minutes early and was patient, courteous and professional. I did a full day tour with him one day including zip lining and a tour of the Appleton Rum Distillery. It was at times a challenging road, but he was safe and got us where we needed to be promptly.

While on the road he noted historical buildings and gave just the right amount of information to keep things interesting. His price was always fair and inline with local standards. On the one occasion when I was about to go to an area with a local that could have been unsafe, Turner put his foot down and gave me some safe alternatives. He made several restaurant recommendations over the 5 days and he was always spot on.

I'm headed back to Negril in early February and I've already made arrangements for Turner to meet me at MoBay airport.

He is first rate!

Visited November 2012
Hello, Thanks for your feed back on my transportation service with us, It was a great day on that trip to Appleton Rum Distillery, Zip lining, and the YS falls. Also your airport Round trip transfer, It is always be our pleasure to be your transportation provider here in Jamaica. Hope to see you in February.

Thanks.
Rogers, Arkansas, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Carlton was great!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was my third trip to Jamaica, our driver from my first two trips was tragically killed. I was very nervous about a new driver but Carlton was great! He made me feel comfortaeble immediately!!! My daughter and I were traveling alone and Carlton took very good care of us! We went on Two tours with him and he was very good to tell us about the area and answer all questions. HE is very patient, reliable and kind, a true gentleman! My husband and I will be returning in Feb and we certainly will use Carlton for our tours and transportation.lovejamaica!!! Ruth Poynor

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Ruth P
drivercturner, Owner at Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Happy Holidays and thanks for using our services during 2012 . We hope to see you in 2013.
Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Carlton is superb!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This was my first trip to Jamaica and I was traveling with my mom, so it was just two ladies. Carlton was the best driver. He was very polite and a lot of fun. Carlton was always on time to pick us up and got us to our destinations safely. We went on two excursions with him both of which were a blast and even though the drive was long it went by quickly. Carlton was so easy to talk to and would tell us about the places we were passing. He was really good to point things out to us and answer all of our questions. When I return to Jamaica in the future with the rest of my family I will definitely want Carlton to be behind the wheel. He was truly exceptional!

Visited September 2012