“Carlton was great!”

Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica
More attraction details
Owner description: Montego Bay Airport Taxi has never been this Easy,Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica provide Taxi service, Airport Transportation, and Tours Services. We Operate from both Montego Bay (MBJ) Airport, Kingston (NMIA) Airport, and hotel pickup to all over Jamaica!
Rogers, Arkansas, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Carlton was great!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was my third trip to Jamaica, our driver from my first two trips was tragically killed. I was very nervous about a new driver but Carlton was great! He made me feel comfortaeble immediately!!! My daughter and I were traveling alone and Carlton took very good care of us! We went on Two tours with him and he was very good to tell us about the area and answer all questions. HE is very patient, reliable and kind, a true gentleman! My husband and I will be returning in Feb and we certainly will use Carlton for our tours and transportation.lovejamaica!!! Ruth Poynor

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Ruth P
drivercturner, Owner at Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Happy Holidays and thanks for using our services during 2012 . We hope to see you in 2013.

Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Carlton is superb!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This was my first trip to Jamaica and I was traveling with my mom, so it was just two ladies. Carlton was the best driver. He was very polite and a lot of fun. Carlton was always on time to pick us up and got us to our destinations safely. We went on two excursions with him both of which were a blast and even though the drive was long it went by quickly. Carlton was so easy to talk to and would tell us about the places we were passing. He was really good to point things out to us and answer all of our questions. When I return to Jamaica in the future with the rest of my family I will definitely want Carlton to be behind the wheel. He was truly exceptional!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Karyn W
Carteret, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Turner Tours is indeed EXQUISITE!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Mr. Turner is amazing! He took my family on a private tour of the island which took all day and he was incredibly patient and kind. I completely intend on using him again on my next trip to Jamaica. I would recommend Mt. Turner to anyone visiting as he is professional, smart and incredibly reasonable in price. Take care Mr. Turner and we will soon!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank DCrossGarner
Bronx, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Had the opportunity to travel with Mr. Turner on a recent trip - the experience was a blast and the service was exceptional!! He was very accomodating to my families needs - and we can be a handful. I felt safe at all times...and will defnitelt use his service in the future. All the best to you Mr. Turner - will be seeing you soon!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Amanda C
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great driver Guide negril”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Turner was prompt, courteous and always on call, a very helpful guide during our trip to Jamaica!

1 Thank Ballwaller