“Carlton is superb!”

Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica
More attraction details
Owner description: Montego Bay Airport Taxi has never been this Easy,Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica provide Taxi service, Airport Transportation, and Tours Services. We Operate from both Montego Bay (MBJ) Airport, Kingston (NMIA) Airport, and hotel pickup to all over Jamaica!
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This was my first trip to Jamaica and I was traveling with my mom, so it was just two ladies. Carlton was the best driver. He was very polite and a lot of fun. Carlton was always on time to pick us up and got us to our destinations safely. We went on two excursions with him both of which were a blast and even though the drive was long it went by quickly. Carlton was so easy to talk to and would tell us about the places we were passing. He was really good to point things out to us and answer all of our questions. When I return to Jamaica in the future with the rest of my family I will definitely want Carlton to be behind the wheel. He was truly exceptional!

1  Thank Karyn W
drivercturner, Owner at Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Happy Holidays and thanks for using our services during 2012 . We hope to see you in 2013.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Mr. Turner is amazing! He took my family on a private tour of the island which took all day and he was incredibly patient and kind. I completely intend on using him again on my next trip to Jamaica. I would recommend Mt. Turner to anyone visiting as he is professional, smart and incredibly reasonable in price. Take care Mr. Turner and we will soon!

1  Thank DCrossGarner

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Had the opportunity to travel with Mr. Turner on a recent trip - the experience was a blast and the service was exceptional!! He was very accomodating to my families needs - and we can be a handful. I felt safe at all times...and will defnitelt use his service in the future. All the best to you Mr. Turner - will be seeing you soon!

1  Thank Amanda C

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Turner was prompt, courteous and always on call, a very helpful guide during our trip to Jamaica!

1  Thank Ballwaller

Reviewed June 15, 2012

I am pleased to post an OUTSTANDING review for Chris/ Turner Exquisite Tours and the transportation services he provided during our recent visit to Ocho Rios. He is a true professional who went above and beyond to ensure our enjoyment, comfort and safety. Our afternoon tour to 9 Mile was an amazing experience and one of the highlights of our vacation- and Chris was our Ambassador. His friendly, caring nature truly sets him apart from the rest.

I would highly recommend Chris/ Turner Exquisite Tours for anyone who wants a first class touring experience in Jamaica. We appreciate Chris and look forward to our next visit!

J in FLA