“Best transportation around!!!”

Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica
More attraction details
Owner description: Montego Bay Airport Taxi has never been this Easy,Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica provide Taxi service, Airport Transportation, and Tours Services. We Operate from both Montego Bay (MBJ) Airport, Kingston (NMIA) Airport, and hotel pickup to all over Jamaica!
Reviewed May 21, 2012

On a recent visit to Negril I had the pleasure of using Turner Exquisite Tours for transportation. I could not have asked for better service. The drivers were professional, knowledgeable, punctual,no task too small or large,rates were reasonable, and I felt safe at all times.
I look forward to my next visit, and I would recommend Turner Exquisite Tours to everyone.

Dorian Cross
NY, NY.

1  Thank Dorian C
drivercturner, Owner at Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Happy Holidays and thanks for using our services during 2012. We hope to see you in 2013

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"cold drinks"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed March 30, 2012

So we all agree that Chris is courteous, professional, generous and sincerely concerned with his passengers safety, comfort and overall satisfaction. His service is impeccable: be it the vehicle, his conversation, reliability: the full package is consistently delivered. Chris' honest and caring nature make the journey, no matter the distance, enjoyable and fun.

We have traveled with Chris since 2009 for airport transfers and other excursions and have always been more than satisfied. He goes out of his way and while searching for a hotel may seem impressive, it pales in comparison to what he was able to do when we arrived at the airport in time to catch our return flight back, only to realize that i had forgotten my luggage in the hotel lobby. Chris went into action, liaising with other drivers en route from Negril and after reassuring me about 100 times, my bag was handed to me just in time for me to pass security and catch my plane! He is a fabulous driver and just a really nice person.

I have recommended his service and would do so time and time again without hesitation.

This will be our 4th time in Jamaica and Chris was one of the first calls we made prior to booking..

Chris: see you this summer 2012, can't wait. Respect.

1  Thank bhaggibou
drivercturner, Owner at Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Happy Holidays and thanks for using our services during 2012 . We hope to see you in 2013.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

I hae known Turner for 8 years now, when I first met him, he found my nieces camera in his van and promtly came back to give it to her the next morning, we used Chris every day of our trip to go back and forth to Beaches . In dec 2011 , we toured up to Whitehouse , Jakes in treasure Beach, and Mayfield Falls, all with Turner , and his very easy to listen to music chosen specially for the ride up the hills. Very nice service, any time you want to stop and take a picture, or buy something , we did, visited the market in Sav La Mar for fun, lots of things to see and buy.
All in all, the best service I ever had from a taxi tour driver !

1  Thank TRAVELAGENTCHECKING

Reviewed January 27, 2012

I was supposed to go with Juta Tours Negril with my three other friends from Montego Bay to Negril in February 2011. When I go t to the desk where I was to wait for a bus/van at the Sangstar Airport, someone introduced us to Chris and Chris took all of us with our luggage in his car from Montego Bay to Negril, my first impressions of him was he was a sweet carring and generous man. Only later in my voyage I would learn how he exemplified those qualities. He is very friendly too. When my two friends who I was with didn't like their original accomodations, Chris packed up all their stuff and drove all down the beach road and til he found accomodations (ie. hotel) to their liking. He also made phone calls to the different hotels to see if their was any availability left. Once my two friends found suitable accomodations, he took their luggage right to their room. Then he drove my other friend and I where we were staying and he took our luggage directly into our respective cabins.
Then when my friend and I came back in June 2011, Chris greeted us at the airport to take us to our cabins. Then one rainy day in June we ran into Chris at Cosmos, we started to chat with him. One day while we were at Rick's Cafe we saw him talking to his brother and he introduced us to his brother. And when it was time for us to leave, Chris came and picked us up to take us back to the airport, he even carried our luggage and put it in the trunk of his car.
And when I go back again late February 2012, Chris will be my driver, and the only driver I will use from now on. But, Chris is more than just a driver to me, he's my friend. I don't know if it was fate or destiny, but I'm glad I met Chris. I would recommend him to anyone!!

drivercturner, Owner at Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Hi
I am happy i have been that (best driver) you mention in your review on my transportation service, I had fun hanging out with you guys all the time you actually visited Jamaica. thanks for using my transportation service hope to see you soon, Its been great hanging out with you!!
Thanks,

Turner.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 27, 2012

I had the pleasure of meeting Carlton Turner when my friends and i were made to wait a rather long time for a Juta bus at the MoBay airport in February of 2011.
Carlton drove me and my 3 friends to Negril and was professional, yet fun during the whole journey.
It was only once we reached Negril that we learned what an exquisitely kind man he really is. When my 2 friends were not happy with the hotel they reserved, and it was Carlton who loaded all their belongings back into the car and drove up and down Norman Manley Blvd looking for another vacant location for them.
He also helped them get a decent rate at their new hotel.
I have no idea if he had other things to do that day, but he made us feel like we were the most important thing at that moment.
And for that i give him nothing but respect!

I will never use anyone but Carlton on my return visits, and i have recommended him to my friends as well.

Leanne ~Winnipeg Canada.