“Jerk Pork is the best”
Review of Red Dragon

Red Dragon
Ranked #24 of 196 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Jamaican
Description: Great local place. Best Jerk Pork in town. Highly recommended. This should definately be listed!
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We had a fantastic lunch of jerk pork and beer with a few friends this past January. If you like a little spice in your life ~ try out the Jerk Pork but don't be late or it'll be gone.

1  Thank Brynn L
There are newer reviews for Red Dragon

Reviewed January 22, 2014

What a fun experience this place was. A local bar, cheap booze and the best Jerk Pork I have ever had.

1  Thank Allie J
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We visited the Red Dragon for lunch while hanging out with Dudley & Jermaine from Big Ship Tours -- let me tell you, the jerk pork was amazing the drinks were cheap... when the niceee lady behind the bar told me my drink was only $140 I had to order a few more! Most definitely a great spot and I will return! thank you Dudley for introducing me! See ya again soon!

2  Thank Seantay W
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Spicy, tender, inexpensive...jerk at its best.
Best jerk pork in Negril according the locals.
Go eat...enjoy.

1  Thank PapaGeorgeNegril
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice little bar off the beaten path just a little, but far enough from most tourists. It's a no stress bar with VERY cold Red Stripe. I missed the pork, but was satisfied nonetheless.