“had sum good manish wata”
Review of sweet spot

sweet spot
Ranked #52 of 196 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: it's not the sweet spice, it's called sweet spot and it's right by the beach
Bronx, New York
“had sum good manish wata”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

yea we stopped in here a few times dream weekend brought me an my friends in there to eat they had sum good stew pork and i liked running joke with the girl that worked there and the store next door they owned

Visited August 2013
1 Thank JamericanMa

Essex, MD
“Local Fare”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is where the Jamaicans in Negril eat. If you want a reasonably priced Jamaican meal for under $10 this is the place. The food is traditionally Jamaican for breakfast lunch and dinner. They have natural juices eg. Okra punch, beet juice and cucumber juice all delicious.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jamaica_Beach_Bum
Atlanta, Georgia
“Kuyaba Negril Girl”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I asked a Jamaican guy to take me where he goes to eat, and Sweet Spot it was. Authentic...and good!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank anking27
Pine Hill, New Jersey
“Get curry anything!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

It was wonderful and cheap! We ordered Curry Chicken and Curry Goat and we were surprised at the amount we got and the price we paid! Went back for breakfast and only ordered eggs and toast and coffee and it was more than our dinner the night before. I guess I should have asked about it but it was our last day so....

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Lori A
Negril, Jamaica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ordered Meal and Did not get it”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I ordered an ackee and saltfish breakfast at the counter to go. Waited for approximately 25 minutes then try to get the waiters attention to find out why it was taking so long and it seemed as if i was a bother. She finally came to me to inform me that the food was finished and if i could wait another 10 - 15 minutes the chef is preparing some more food.

Poor, poor, poor service. Needs proper organization, service needs to step up.

• Visited June 2013