“Best Italian Food EVER!!!!!!”
Review of Ciao Jamaica

Ciao Jamaica
Ranked #23 of 213 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Caribbean, Italian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Description: Casual fine dining restaurant in Negril, Jamaica featuring Italian Cuisine with Jamaican/Caribbean influence, also offering authentic thin-crust stone fired Pizza for delivery, take out or dining. Free hotel pickup and return. Open Tuesday-Sunday 2:00 PM until 10:00 PM. (closed Mondays)
Reviewed August 1, 2018

My husband and I recently ate at Ciao Jamaica while visiting in Negril. We ordered the Jerk Chicken Alfredo and Jerk Chicken Pizza. It was the best Alfredo I have ever eaten. We also had a mixed drink called Midnight Sour. If you like a mellow drink I highly recommend this. If you are in Negril do yourself a favor and dine here. You will not regret it. The only thing I can say negative about the restaurant was the waitress did not check on us during our meal. When we arrived there was a large party and during our meal the party left. The staff was busy putting the tables and chairs back into place. Maybe this is why they didn't come to our table. I will say the staff was professional and nice when we did have interaction.

1  Thank Nicole C
Holly_SamsaraLegends, Guest Relations Manager at Ciao Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Thank you for the lovely review and we are so glad that you enjoyed your meal. We also appreciate the feedback on our staff, and will definitely work to provide even better service. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Negril!

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I recently stayed at Samsara hotel located directly across from Ciao, we were in the mood for some pizza and decided to eat here. BEST PIZZA EVER. The seafood pizza was SO good, I will definitely be returning here on my next trip.

Holly_SamsaraLegends, Social Media at Ciao Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Thank you for your review letting us know how very much you enjoyed the pizza at Ciao. Our chefs will be thrilled to hear that you declared it to be the “Best Pizza Ever”!

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food. My kids are still talking about the jerk pizza & jerk Alfredo! If you stay at samsara just walk right across the street to eat!

Holly_SamsaraLegends, Social Media at Ciao Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2018

Thank you for bringing your family to dine at Ciao Jamaica and for writing a review letting us know how much you all enjoyed the food. We hope to see you and your kids back again soon to enjoy another round of Jerk Pizza and Jerk Alfredo!

Reviewed July 11, 2018

The restaurant was right across the street from our hotel and we found tg e staff to the very friendly. I enjoyed the grilled lobster and my fiance had the chicken picata, boyh were excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are tired of the food at the hotel. The menu offers a variety of selections.

Holly_SamsaraLegends, Social Media at Ciao Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Thank you for writing a review of your meal at Ciao Jamaica! It is always our pleasure to create delicious fusion dishes and our joy to hear that you and your fiancé found the food to be “Excellent”!

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

After many meals of local fare was ready for some pizza/pasta options. This was directly across from out Hotel and apparently same owners. As we are from NY our pizza/pasta stands are high so I can say there is no comparison. However for where we were and in that heat and humidity we enjoyed our pizza. For some reason there were very few other customers but it is off season and many places to choose from.

Holly_SamsaraLegends, Social Media at Ciao Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Thank you for writing a review letting us know that you enjoyed your pizza. Here at Ciao Jamaica we love creating delicious food for our guests and are glad to hear it satisfied your high New York standards. Thank you for eating with us at Ciao!