“Consistent, dependable food and service”
Review of Ciao Jamaica

Ciao Jamaica
Ranked #15 of 196 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Caribbean, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Description: Casual fine dining restaurant in Negril, Jamaica featuring Italian Cuisine with Jamaican/Caribbean influence, also offering authentic thin-crust stone fired Pizza for delivery, take out or dining. Free hotel pickup and return. Open Tuesday-Sunday 2:00 PM until 10:00 PM. (closed Mondays)
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I am a return customer - was here last year. The setting of this restaurant is so unique and comfortable. The food and service are still excellent. I had their chicken picata three times and absolutely love their lasagna! It's such an inviting and tranquil restaurant looking out over the sea from the balcony. As an annual visitor to Negril, I plan to come back to Ciao Jamaica over and over again!

1  Thank susinow
There are newer reviews for Ciao Jamaica

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I travelled with 3 teenage girls. They loved the food and service. We ate there 3 times on our trip.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I have been here twice. Not sure why I returned. The pizza sucks sooooo bad. Frozen pizza is better. On top of that with deliver I paid 30 dollars for a large!!!! It is less than paper thin. Pepperoni is not good. Very greasy! I love most pizza would not eat this again.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Millicent, Derreck and Shaney, the staff were as amazing as the meal that we ordered. We were upstairs on the balcony. My companion wanted Hawaiian pizza and Ciao Jamaica "delivered" the best tasting pizza to our table. I had a perfectly cooked snapper, with garlic mashed potatoes and veggies...the best. But my Dirty Banana drink was the best, ever!!! Thank you Ciao Jamaica. I recommend this restaurant to all who visit Negril.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

very addictive stuff with great pizza. Thanks Sabrina, I'm glad you built it. Cool place to hang as well. Lets get the hooka rolling