“Yum! Italian cuisine with a Jamaican Twist!”
Review of Ciao Jamaica

Ciao Jamaica
Ranked #16 of 195 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Caribbean, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Description: Casual fine dining restaurant in Negril, Jamaica featuring Italian Cuisine with Jamaican/Caribbean influence, also offering authentic thin-crust stone fired Pizza for delivery, take out or dining. Free hotel pickup and return. Open Tuesday-Sunday 2:00 PM until 10:00 PM. (closed Mondays)
new york
“Yum! Italian cuisine with a Jamaican Twist!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We had dinner here on June 6th- Jerk chicken pizza & fried calamari. We loved it sooo much we went back the next night with another couple from our resort. The food is fresh and delish Italian with a Jamaican twist! The drinks are really good as well. This will be our stop every time we are in Negril!!!

Austin, Texas
“They Deliver”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Good thin pizza. Bruschetta was the right size and the flavor was spot on. Jerk Chicken Penne Pesto was full of yum!

Madrid, Spain
“Something a little different - Excellent!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I've been travelled to Jamaica for several years and I love everything about the island - it's a very unique and special place. Unfortunately however I have to say that as a general rule, I don't travel there for the food. Jerk chicken, pork or conch is fine in small doses, but I don't want to eat it everyday.
So ... every time I go, I'm always on the lookout for something different.
I've just returned from another trip to Negril and I found a new restaurant. It's called 'Ciao Jamaica'! It's located in the West End - about 5 minutes before you reach the infamous 'Ricks Cafe' (and opposite the Hotel Samsara) ... and what a pleasure!!!
It's an Italian type theme restaurant with a Jamaican twist. The menu is certainly different from the other restaurants in the area. If you like the spicy Jamaican food, there's plenty to chose from, but if you want something different from all the rest then this is definately your place.
I went there twice to be sure the first meal wasn't just a lucky choice. It was EXCELLENT both times - and it's not expensive either.
Too often I feel, people use this website to complain and criticise about their hotel, apartment, restaurant or other. But credit where credit is due - this was a superb find - and if you're like me, and you're looking for something different, tasty, comfortable and without feeling that it's just too expensive then this is the place to try. I really hope you do - you won't be disappointed.
Well done Ciao Jamaica!

S.

• Visited May 2012
Livonia, Michigan
“Italian Food in Negril”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Had dinner at Ciao Jamaica the last night of the vacation. Excellent food. Ordered the chicken piccata (by this time I was jerked and pattied out!). Two large chicken breasts breaded and pan fried with capers in white wine sauce with garlic mashed potatoes and grilled veggies.
I couldn't finish the dinner but made room for Key Lime pie for dessert. Very tasty pie. Highly suggest Ciao if you are craving Italian while in Negril.

Tampa, Florida
“Mouth Watering”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Don't miss this restaurant. You can't go wrong ordering anything. Try everything!!!!

Visited May 2012