The Caves
$82
  • Pool
$182
$160
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
$109
$55
  • Pool
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$160
$107
Travelocity
Hedonism II(Negril)
$703
$639
  • Breakfast included
Negril Tree House Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$149
$125
Travelocity
$484
$469
Bookit.com
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
$64
Cancelon
All reviewscave dinnerblue holehot tubrum barblue dolphinthe cliffour honeymoonsands barbutterfly roomisland outpostmoon shadowother guestsbanana pancakesfoot jumpcouples massageprivate sunsetwaves crashing
Reviewed August 9, 2005

• Stayed: March 2004
Reviewed July 30, 2005

• Stayed: July 2005
Reviewed July 18, 2005

I am so shocked to see a negative review about this place. As we were at the resort the same time those folks were, I know exactly who wrote it. Very snobbish and uppity, so it doesn't surprise me that they were unhappy.

Either way, my husband and I went there for our Honeymoon and I literally felt like I was in the garden of Eden. We walked in and were surrounded by gorgeous flowers and plants and butterflies everywhere! Literally, I have never seen so many butterflies in my whole life. We stayed in bird's nest, which wasn't our first choice, but it ended up being perfect-very romantic with an amazing view.

I'm not picky about food, but my husband is, and we both loved the food there. Every morning we had fresh fruit with Blue Mountain coffee(heaven) and whatever else we wanted.

We probably came off as a little snobby ourselves because we justed wanted privacy, and that was what we got. We had a perfect little spot in the sun everyday, and great places to jump in the ocean, which was so beautiful, warm and clear. Our night in the big hot tub looking out to the sunset was unbelievable. I will never forget it for the rest of my life.

But although the food and scenery and rooms were all as close to perfect as we could have ever hoped for, the people that worked there we will never forget. Such kind faces willing to do anything for us. My husband wanted to know where he could get a cigar and the next morning one of the women told us she found a good place to get them and offered to drive there to pick it up for us. The only place I can compare the service at The Caves to is the Ritz Carlton, which we've stayed at a couple locations. Everyone, just so kind and beautiful. We would also definitely recommend the couples massage overlooking the ocean. Awesome!

Since we've been home we have set up a savings account to save up strictly for our next trip back there. We only hope and pray that they haven't been too affected by these hurricanes. Much love to all of you. You made it the experience of our lifetime.

If anyone has any questions feel free to post back to us.

• Stayed: June 2005