CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$240
$274
$162
$200
Negril Tree House Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$128
$125
  • Breakfast included
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$77
Firefly Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$35
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $45/night.

$458
Bookit.com
All reviewscave dinnerblue holehot tubrum barblue dolphinour honeymoonthe cliffbird's nestsands barisland outpostbutterfly roommoon shadowother guestsbanana pancakesfoot jumpcouples massageprivate dinner
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I spent five nights at The Caves at the suggestion of some friends and my husband and I loved it. The place is a little jewel in Negril, which is increasingly getting more and more commercial, but Chris Blackwell who stated Island Outpost knows exactly how to preseve a true Jamaican atmosphere.; Great food, great swimming in the caves and a special romantic, secluded dinner served in a candlelit cave in a private spot of the hotel, Also good massage services!

Room Tip: Top floors in the bungalows
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Manuela G
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Everything was fabulous! The staff, the food, our room. No need to go to the tourists destinations. We cliff jumped from twenty feet outside of our room, saw dolphins twice, kayaked, jet skied and relaxed with all the red stripe and rum we could drink. All the charm of a boutique resort with the convenience of all inclusive amenities.

• Stayed: August 2011
4  Thank Ashley P
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Please be advised that this review is for the SPA only. The rest of the resort was similarly spectactular but I will review it separately when I have more time.

So, I got a massage in my hometown this weekend and it made me realize that no other spa experience will ever compare to that which I had at The Caves' spa. It was simply incredible... in the moment it almost seemed life-changing. To detail:

The setting: The spa room is a small hut extending over the ocean. When lying in the massage bed, you literally feel like you are magically hovering over the sea. You can hear the waves crash against the rocks below. It was so serene and relaxing - I had to do everything in my power to stay awake because I wanted to soak in the experience as much as possible.

The products: The Caves has an Aveda spa, which in my opinion are the best products on the market. After all, I had earned a complimentary stay at The Caves from the Aveda Pure Privilege program (their highest tier reward was a free 3-night stay including a couples massage - the value is approximately what you have to buy in products, so extremely worth it).

The massage: I can't really explain the techniques, but the massage was AMAZING. Most thorough, relaxing, and professional massage I have ever had. You can tell they train the therapists extremely well and have very high expectations of them; my fiance (then boyfriend) said the exact same things about his massage which was performed by a different therapist.

The extras: For whatever reason, I woke up the morning of my massage with a runny nose. My therapist picked up on this and put a bowl of peppermint extract under my face during the massage. Not only did it add an incredible element to the massage by utilizing my sense of smell, but it really helped clear up my sinuses. This was extremely thoughtful and very appreciated. She also gave me a surprise rosemary mint scalp treatment, which I didn't request and wasn't charged extra for. Again, great personal service.

Helpful tip: We got our massages the morning after we checked in. This was extremely lucky, because we unfortunately got very sunburnt as the week went on and it would have been too painful on our skin had we done the massages further into our trip.

All in all, my fiance and I dream of the day we get to go back to The Caves, and the spa is a big part of that. Next time I will definitely get other services as well.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank annamicole
Reviewed July 27, 2011

We stayed at the Caves for our honeymoon in late 2008 and loved every minute of it. We were met at the airport with an air conditioned van to the resort, then at check in we were greeted with a cocktail and lots of friendly faces. We stayed in Star Dust, before it because widely known. It was perfect, with views of a cove from both the 1st and 2nd floors. We were next to the Sands Bar, but were not bothered at all with the occasional evening noise. The food was fabulous, a different meal every evening and so yummy. We stayed 6 days and it flew by. We fully intend to make a return trip to our cliff paradise in Jamaica!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ShooThomas
Reviewed July 26, 2011

What is The Caves really selling? privacy! What an amazing opportunity - at the "full" point of our weekend we had a whopping 20 guests at the resort. Even when we all chose to be in the pool together to chat, it wasn't full! Most of the time was spent alone on a chaise lounge (only 2 to a cliff) or swimming in the caves. I appreciated the easy pick-up from the airport and the immediate service from the check in. Our room was "butterfly" - a solo retreat away from the rest of the cottages and on the second floor so that our bedroom open-air window offered a full view of the ocean. I will never look at an "ocean-view" advertisement the same way again!!!! I received the most amazing massage from Simone, and have to say that between her talented ablilities, the crash of the waves and the ocean breeze I almost fell asleep which was a first! When we asked about a special dinner to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary, we received everything and then some... the lobster dinner (even though it wasn't on the menu)... salad (also not on the menu for the evening) and as much wine as we wanted (we never go through two bottles, but it just seemed to work!). I would say that we still didn't have enough to do for my husband's liking (he's an adrenaline junkie) and this was compounded by the fact that Paul wasn't on site, so there was no kayaking on Sunday and no snorkel tour through the caves (but we had our own gear and enjoyed a snorkel before breakfast every morning). We also found that although the bar has top shelf alcohol, the selection was limited. I don't drink rum ( I know.. I'm in Jamaica.. but..) so finding other drinks like my vodka mojitos and lemondrop/martinis was a constant challenge as their ingredients often didn't work for drinks other than rum-based. Not too hard to overcome, but a mild annoyance. We also found the staff very quiet , unlike most of these posts. We attempted to engage many of the people, but it wasn't an easy thing, and we came to the conclusion that we were either there at the wrong time or that the people were afraid of offending us. Either way, I missed the friendly Jamaican people that I've known at other resorts. Have to say though, even with the mild dissapointments - we are already planning our next trip back!

Room Tip: Butterfly has perfect view of the ocean and privacy away from the other cottages! Lobster dinner is only Sat & Tues nights!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple