“Reliable, Prompt, Honest, Shorty is the best !!”
Review of Shorty Tours

Shorty Tours
Ranked #12 of 79 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: At Shorty Tours we believe that the visitors to Jamaica should have the opportunity to tour the Island Securely and in extreme class and comfort. With over 15 years of service to new and repeated customers, Shorty always guarantee that he will get you to your desired destination, anywhere in Jamaica on time and will pick you up we you have had all the fun and going home.
Reviewed July 26, 2010

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed using Shorty for all of our transportation needs in Jamaica. When we arrived at the airport, he greeted us with his friendly smile and kind words. I enjoyed learning about the culture of Jamaica from Shorty, and I admire his work ethic. We enjoyed our trip to Dunn's River Falls and our stop to a local jerk chicken shack.

I am an educator, and I admire that Shorty is trying to provide him and his family a decent life style. I was unaware of the educational system, and feel very blessed that my family and I live in a country where all are given an educational opportunity.

Shorty is an ethical person. He has a great insight on life, and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know him.

Reviewed July 23, 2010

Having returned this week from Negril, Jamaica (family of 4 from Texas, 2 college age children) we had the best time. Shorty met us at the airport and took care of us all through our vacation. He is professional, friendly, punctual, knowledgeable about places/history/island information, knows lots of people... Everywhere we went, people knew Shorty. I compared prices with people on the return flight home and Shorty had the better pricing. He even went out of his way to make sure we got where we needed to go and on our clock, not his. Our day trip to the Falls in Ocho Rios, tranfers, shopping,...
We would definitely use Shorty again and I recomment him to anyone thinking of going to Jamaica. Thank you Shorty for the VIP treatment! Much Respect
Russell & Family
See www.shortytours.com for his info.

Reviewed July 15, 2010

"It's one thing to say you've been to Jamaica, but it's another to say you've seen Jamaica." With Shorty's Tours you definitely will say I have seen Jamaica. My Boyfriend and I recently visited Jamaica for the first time and we chose Shorty Tours as our airport pick-up based on the great reviews we read. Shorty is the best tour guide we have ever had. He was always prompt with picking us up each day for our designated activities. He gave us a thorough review of the history and culture of Jamaica. Some of the roads were not in the best condition but it was no problem for Shorty. He was a professional at all times. Thanks to Shorty we were able to experience the best Juici pattie's ever. Give Shorty a try if you want to experience "True Jamaica"! Thanks Shorty we can't wait to see you next year for the Reggae Summer Fest..Much Respect!

Reviewed July 14, 2010

We went to Negril the first week in July for vacation. We had a party of 4 and we weren’t staying in a fancy hotel and required our own transportation. Looking around it was pretty costly, but it is something you will have to do if you want to get to Negril. I came across Shorty and emailed him from his website and he was quick to respond. He answered all of my questions and I won’t lie he is offering some really good package deals. We got a transportation package that picked us up and took us back to the airport. Also he took us to Mayfield falls, the roaring river cave, shopping in the market and to Ricks (saved us a costly taxi.) I def recommend these places, climbing the falls is fun and the caves of the roaring river are amazing. Keep in mind these two places are an hour plus from Negril but go anyways you won’t regret it. Back to Shorty he is very knowledgeable and again if you are on a budget compare his prices, and it’s private, not on a bus stopping at every hotel till you get to yours. Also you can get him to stop at a grocery type store and get some supplies for your room and pay about ¼ of what you will pay on the beach. All and all great experience, good ac, great guy, and on time… Enough said, you should def consider if you need transportation in Jamaica.

Reviewed July 9, 2010

I was in jamaica recently in june,wow.I have traveled to many places on the islands,but nothing comes close to this trip that I expierenced thanks to shorty tours.I so enjoyed this trip what a adventure,shorty brought us to the most remote places,we were all breathless.
If there is a place besides heaven that makes you feel serenity it is definately the places we expierienced with shorty tours.I have never felt so safe in the presence of any tour guide.
Every where we went he was recongised with such respect which was a very peaceful feeling.The hospitality was simply out of this world.I recommend shorty tours to all.
Thank you shorty for all the wonderful memories that my family and I wil cherish forever.
Chantal and family