“Great time in Jamaica with Shorty Tours!”
Review of Shorty Tours

Shorty Tours
Ranked #13 of 81 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: At Shorty Tours we believe that the visitors to Jamaica should have the opportunity to tour the Island Securely and in extreme class and comfort. With over 15 years of service to new and repeated customers, Shorty always guarantee that he will get you to your desired destination, anywhere in Jamaica on time and will pick you up we you have had all the fun and going home.
Reviewed March 9, 2012

We hired Shorty tours to take us on a day trip to Negril from Whitehouse. He was very prompt with the pick up time and really showed us a great time. We spent the whole day exploring the "Real Jamaica" and ending our day at Rick's Cafe with a beautiful sunset. We decided to go on a second day trip and as well had a great time going to YS Falls, the Pelican Bar and Black River Tour. Shorty told us many interesting facts about Jamaica! I would use Shorty Tours again!!!

Reviewed March 2, 2012

I contacted shorty before we left home after reading all his reviews and booked with him. Traveling with us was myself, my husband , son 12, daughter 10 and my adult sister. The main two things we wanted was to experience true Jamaica and to be safe seeing as I tend to worry about my children :) shorty took as up into the mountains, sugarcane plantation , the mineral springs and much more. But the highlights of the day was the knowledge we received. Shorty is very proud of his country. I've learned from the two tours the hard work ethic these people have, the love for each other something we tend to forget because in our country we are rush rush rush. Shorty is an amazing man with a genuine spirit and we fell in love with him. We will never forget you and the days spent with you.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

We used Shorty's Private tours when we visited Jamaica with a group of friends. There were 8 of us in the party and we were looking to experience the YS falls, Black river tours and some of the local culture. Our fantastic driver was Dale. He took us to the YS falls first as it would be less crowded and boy was he right. We were the first in the falls....which gives us a blessing supposedly, and it was peaceful and lovely to be in the serene area almost completely alone.
Dale then took us to lunch at Juici Patti's on our way to the next stop. They were delicious and a little sampling of the culture of Jamaica.
Dale then drove us to the Black River tour and then back to the resort. He was reasonable, courteous, filled us in on some of the history of Jamaica and we even tried a "pimento" a leaf that has numbing qualities that smells like cloves.
Overall....we loved the service and being able to go where we wanted when we wanted and having such a great driver to give us the inside track!
THANKS to everyone at Shorty's!

Reviewed January 23, 2012

We booked Shorty for a private tour to Black River Safari and Floyd's Pelican Bar on December 27, 2011. It was a wonderful chance to leave the all-inclusive and get to experience the countryside of Jamaica. Our trip was two days before the election, and we got to hear some insight on each party and lots of information about Jamaica that we wouldn't have otherwise known (including that there even was an election). The Safari was cool, the Pelican Bar was fun, and Shorty managed to make the drive a highlight as well. He was on-time, polite, and he let us take all the time we needed at each place. It was also cheaper to book a private trip with Shorty than it would have been to take a group excursion from the hotel, which I thought was awesome. While groups can be fun, there is always that potential to wind up having to spend the day with someone that you would not otherwise have chosen. :) I would not hesitate to use him again, and our conversation with him was truly awesome.

1  Thank SamanthaAL
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I`ve just returned from another quick vacation from Negril this November and it was wonderful! I`ve traveled to Jamaica quite a few times and I always use Shorty Tours for all my transportation. George (Shorty) is well known, honest,affordable, and most important to me, respected everywhere.
The Nature Tour is the feeling of relaxation on vacation with the Blue Hole in tropical jungle amazing . Green and vegitated, running cool waters and perfect weather,all while staring at the mountains knowin them were Caves with Mineral Springs ! Is it the joy of relaxing and just knowing you are safe. With Shorty Tours you never have to worry. Going on a short day trip where all you have do is look around and enjoy God's creation. These moments I will capture as I return to my everyday life. Thanks and Respect!!

3  Thank Anna P