“You have to try a Niah's pattie!!!!!!!!”
Review of Niah's Patties

Niah's Patties
Ranked #29 of 196 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Jamaican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Winnipeg
“You have to try a Niah's pattie!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Find this place!! You won't be disappointed!! I loved the patties on the beach for a cheap delicious snack. My fave is the older man with the silver cooler on a bike! But if you want more of a snack you have to get a Niah's pattie. I only tried the veggie one .. He doesn't have chicken or beef... I was a little disappointed at first but decided to try the veggie anyway and I loved every bite!!! The homemade sauce is a must!!!! Niah's sister made our patties & she is a beautiful lady. Very kind... Don't leave Negril without trying a Niah's pattie!!!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank mcadolphe

dfzgdfsggdf
“So GOOD!!!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

A PERFECT cheap lunch on the beach (right by Tony's bar)! I had the "Italian" my first visit with tomato and cheese and it was amazing. My second visit I went with the veggie, also very good. Grab a patty and head over to Ton'y bar for a red stripe, can't beat it!

• Visited February 2014
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Respect, Love & Peace”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Had Niah's patties for lunch on 4 different occasions during our recent January trip.
Niah runs his restaurant with the help of his sister.
We always love the smell of his wood fire
My favorite is the Italian
His sauces are all homemade
$5 for a tasty wholesome pipping hot pattie

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank JahCruiser
Zionsville, Indiana
“Give thanks!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Want to thank Niah and his sister for the excellent patties all week long while we were in Jamaica. One of the highlights of our week was the family style meal Niah made up for our family of 10. Beef stew, pumpkin rice, chicken and lobster! Thank you! Thank you! It was a wonderful experience for our family to dine at your picnic tables at sunset. We look forward to next year!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank sspees
Toronto
“Fresh patties”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

This is not your typical Jamaican patty. This is the patty, elevated to another level. Made from scratch, cooked to order in an open kitchen, and fried in fresh oil.... for me, this was the best patty I've ever had. Perfectly complimented by their homemade ginger sauce. Not to mention the pleasure of meeting Niah, who managed to drop some enlightened knowledge on me. If your expecting your typical beef patty, this isn't it. This is a healthful, honest patty that will leave you feeling satisfied and light after eating it. Enjoy!

1 Thank Meeshti