“Respect, Love & Peace”

Cuisines: Jamaican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Had Niah's patties for lunch on 4 different occasions during our recent January trip.
Niah runs his restaurant with the help of his sister.
We always love the smell of his wood fire
My favorite is the Italian
His sauces are all homemade
$5 for a tasty wholesome pipping hot pattie

1  Thank JahCruiser

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Want to thank Niah and his sister for the excellent patties all week long while we were in Jamaica. One of the highlights of our week was the family style meal Niah made up for our family of 10. Beef stew, pumpkin rice, chicken and lobster! Thank you! Thank you! It was a wonderful experience for our family to dine at your picnic tables at sunset. We look forward to next year!

1  Thank sspees
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

This is not your typical Jamaican patty. This is the patty, elevated to another level. Made from scratch, cooked to order in an open kitchen, and fried in fresh oil.... for me, this was the best patty I've ever had. Perfectly complimented by their homemade ginger sauce. Not to mention the pleasure of meeting Niah, who managed to drop some enlightened knowledge on me. If your expecting your typical beef patty, this isn't it. This is a healthful, honest patty that will leave you feeling satisfied and light after eating it. Enjoy!

1  Thank Meeshti
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Great food, great people and good price. Totally worth going. I love the veggie patties, their sauce is awesome. Always made fresh, right in front of u. U have to try!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Niah's patties are the bomb! You can choose from about three to four different types of patties, all cooked to order. I had the vegetable patties and ended up going back three times during my visit.