“tasty patties”

Cuisines: Jamaican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 4, 2013

awesome patties. bigger, fresher, and better than the typical jamaican patties. place is kind of hard to find, but i think it's on stretch of beach next to idle awhile. thanks niah!

1  Thank soleil_dakota

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Her chicken patties were delicious. I loved the little hidden curry flavor they had and the sauce that she serves them with. I also tried the fish patty and it was decent, I am just very picky with seafood, but my boyfriend found it very good too.

1  Thank Amanda P
Reviewed April 28, 2013

A little hard to find but well worth it. Different from traditional beef patties, these handmade patties are deep fried over a fire. Tried the Italian and the chicken patty. Niah was a pleasure as the woman there as well.

1  Thank jamaica1
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Excellent, made to order with anything you want added. It was right next door to the Villa we rented, which made it even better!

1  Thank SheilaBW
Reviewed April 23, 2013

They are a good size for so cheap! I had the Italian & my hubby had the chicken they are hands down the best in all Negril, we went back the next day. Also Niah & his wife we're nice people. It was so good I still think about them!