“Underwhelming”

Cuisines: Jamaican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed March 14, 2013

After waiting in a short line for a long time we ordered a Chicken and "Lobster" patty. The woman who took the order was borderline rude to me and others that ordered.
Both pattys tasted bland. Very little lobster in the patty. The sauce was tasty, but they don't give enough. Food is way overpriced for what you get.
The property is located in a somewhat seedy area.
I think I'm generous with a 2 rating, but the sauce was really good.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

SOoo Yummy worth your money!
better then the $1 dollar beach ones.
this guys make them right infront of you and is amazing!!
his place is a very popular little gold mine!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We had lunch there on a sunny afternoon. Let me tell you, it's not that easy to find, but as long as you ask around, locals will know.

We both had a chicken patty (weird that they do not serve beefs ones). All their patties are 5$ each except I think was the lobster patty for almost double the price.

The patties were huge! Definitely 1 was enough to fill me up for a meal. However, I had really high expectations after reading the reviews and the chicken filling was a bit bland and dry. They did give us homemade sauce on the side that helped, but I was disappointed nonetheless.

2  Thank olympialui
Reviewed March 6, 2013

stoped by sunday & got a italian & a chicken patty both were good & cost was 900 jamaican aprox $9 for the 2 went back the next day had lobster ( no flavor ) bland and fish ( bad flavor) and was charged $19 and they seemed irritated that i stood to waite for my $1 change from a $20. If you go make sure to ask for price before ordering, there was no prices posted just choices of fillings. and pay in jamaican money also. After listening to the owner brag about how righteous a man he was on our first visit, i was very dissapointed to be treated this way on the next day.

2  Thank Tom W
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Fun spot to stop for lunch. The owner and his staff are great and all four of us thought the food was great!!