“Go with this guy...it's that simple”

Rocky's Taxi and Tour Services
Ranked #2 of 78 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: Rocky's Taxi and tour service is available to satisfy all your transportation needs, we are located in Negril, but serve the entire western Jamaica. We are fully licensed and insure, our vehicles are fully air condition. We do airport transfers, Island, wide. sight seeing tours, and shopping trips. Call Rocky's for #1 in service.
New York City, New York
“Go with this guy...it's that simple”
Reviewed February 28, 2011

We didn't want to go on a big group tour, but wanted to keep the costs low. It was hard to figure out who to go with, so we looked at tripadvisor and found Rocky. We called him up the night before to take us to YS falls. He was available and had a good price. He was on time, his van was nice and clean, and Rocky was very professional. If you are looking for a reliable and safe ride, Rocky is your best bet.

New Jersey
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Rocky is rated number one on Trip Advisor...he is the best of the best”
Reviewed February 28, 2011

No great thing is created suddenly and there is a reason that Rocky Tours is continually rated number one. He sets the standards that all other tour operators must live up to if they want to stay competitive in the Jamaican tour industry. When I did my diligence to find a driver/company that was dependable, reliable, knowledgeable and professional, what I was left with was Rocky of Rocky Tours. From our round trip P/U from Montego Bay to Negril last week, and then another day of touring and shopping and having to wait for us while we dined, he was always there for us. We had wonderful conversations with him and learned so much about Jamaica. The most important thing to me wherever we travel is the safety and security of my family, and wherever we went with Rocky, we had that. This man is the best of the best and is he only service I will use when we go back to Jamaica.

1 Thank Bedandbreakfastfan43
Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Great tour with Rocky's Taxi and Tour Service!”
Reviewed February 19, 2011

We just spent a week in Negril and although I did a lot of research before leaving, I wasn't sure yet who to use for our trip to the YS Falls/Black Safari and the Pelican Bar.
I heard a lot about Rocky and decided to send him an email and book the trip through him.
We were not disappointed, it was a great trip with Michael as driver. They were promptly on time to pick us up from the hotel and Michael was entertaining and very informative on everything we wanted to know. I can totally recommend Rocky's Taxi Service and whenever we'll be back in Negril, we'll use them again!

Saskatoon, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“airport transfers”
Reviewed February 5, 2011

What a wonderful guy Rocky, our plane was a 1.5 hrs late, he waited even after a luggage hassle EVEN had to give up another transfer, Thanks so much. Also what a great return pick up 3.30 A. M. to go back to freezing Canada, Cant say enough about such a safe and reliable driver.

Visited January 2011
2 Thank shrek55
Seattle, Washington
“Safe and Reliable”
Reviewed February 1, 2011

We traveled to Jamaica with 2 other friends and used Rocky's Taxi and Tour Service for our airport transfer and 2 excursions. Rocky was always on time, and flexible to take us to the grocery store/restaurant while out and about. After seeing other drivers on the island, I would not get into a car without Rocky behind the wheel!

Visited January 2011