“very professional and trustworthy”

Rocky's Taxi and Tour Services
Ranked #2 of 77 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: Rocky's Taxi and tour service is available to satisfy all your transportation needs, we are located in Negril, but serve the entire western Jamaica. We are fully licensed and insure, our vehicles are fully air condition. We do airport transfers, Island, wide. sight seeing tours, and shopping trips. Call Rocky's for #1 in service.
lowbanks
“very professional and trustworthy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2010

we used rocky's taxi service the whole time we were in jamaica, if rocky couldn't take us he had his good friend presley drive us....they were both wonderful people and i feel like we were good friends by the end of our trip....

North Vancouver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“you couldn't find a better driver in Negril”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2010

Rocky is reasonably priced, punctual, and avery safe driver. This also goes for his son Max. He has a carseat for your child. Our flight to Montego Bay was delayed, but he was waiting for us when we got there. We forgot something in his cab when he dropped us off at the airport; he came back to the airport and delivered it to us.

Richmond, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Pelican Bar trip with Rocky.. GREAT day!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2010

We used Rocky's services for a day trip from Negril to see the Pelican Bar. We had a group of five and I think we all agree that this was the best day trip we've ever taken.

Rocky was on time, courteous, professional and charming through out. He is also very flexible and let us just enjoy what was fantastic day. His van is also very nice, and we were quite comfortable traveling in it.
I'll be calling Rocky again next year when we come back.

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Rocky and Max are the best in Negril”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2010

We arrived at the airport and Rocky's son Max was waiting for us with the van all set and ready to go. He had a cooler filled with Red Stripe and we were on our way to Negril. Their rates are much cheaper than the hotel taxi rates from the airport and they are really nice people as well.

We will choose them again when travelling to Jamaica.

1 Thank GabrielHaim
Saint Louis, Missouri
“A very safe and enjoyable taxi ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2010

We used Rocky’s services for travel to and from the airport to our resort. We couldn’t have been more pleased with his professionalism and safety. I’m a notoriously bad back seat passenger. I’m always worried about accidents when I’m not in control. Even with the crazy drivers in Jamaica, I never once felt unsafe with Rocky. He was a safe driver and a really nice guy. He had a nice van with great AC. He gave us some info about the area as he drove, making the drive enjoyable. He had ice cold Red Stripes for us when he picked us up and we were thirsty and finished them. He was more than happy to find us a stand to buy some more. He was accommodating and engaging. He was prompt and reliable. While we could have taken a risk and hired a cheaper driver, I’m glad I didn’t. We never once felt unsafe and were always taken care of with great service and courtesy. On our next trip to Jamaica, I have no doubt that I will be using Rocky’s Taxi Service again. I will also be recommending Rocky to every person I meet that will be going to Jamaica.