Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very Happy with Rocky's Service

We've been using Rocky's since 2016 to take us from MBJ to Negril. We've learned that we like a... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Jim A
Gainesville, United States
Best ride to the resort

We had two drivers and both were so friendly and helpful. THis is the way to get around Jamaica... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Roving13851362046

Recommended experiences in and around Negril
from $65.00
from $135.00
from $50.12
from $49.00
More Info
All reviews rocky's service montego bay rocky tours ys falls great service driver wayne pelican bar red stripe black river no problem ground transportation always on time return trip through customs safe driver private car reliable service
Reviewed August 16, 2016

Professional, prompt, affordable and safe service. I used this company to and from the Montego Bay airport and the service was amazing. Rocky himself picked us up and told us about sites we passed by them. The roads are narrow which I am not use to in New York but I felt very safe with this company. Plus it was the most affordable one I found!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

I feel awful that I'm only just now getting around to writing this review. But seriously - what does it say about this company that two months later I'm still thinking about our cab ride?! For our honeymoon my husband and I traveled all throughout Jamaica. We went from Negril to Port Antonio (a 7 hour drive!), Port Antonio to St Andrew, and then to the Kingston airport. We used Rocky for all these transfers and could not have made a better choice. First of all, they were ALWAYS on time, and the drivers were delightful. Additionally, Rocky arranged for our drive from Negril to Port Antonio to be more private tour like than cab ride like. On our drive across the island, we stopped at the Green Grotto Caves and Mystic Mountain. And our driver was incredible. Leroy, if you're reading this, we miss you! Leroy never seemed irritated by our frequent stops, and was a delight to talk to the whole drive! He even went above and beyond the call of duty when he stopped for us to do a rum tasting!! He pointed out all the local attractions, but also knew the right time to stop talking when we needed to rest a bit. We LOVED Leroy. Like, as a cab driver and as a person. Like, we want to hang out with him if we ever go back, not even kidding. Awesome dude. The second leg of our trip was significantly shorter and I have forgotten the name of our driver but he was amazing as well!! He was so sweet. At one point he asked if we ever had rum and ting, and when we responded no he pulled over the car, got out, and bought us a cup wth his own money. The same thing went down an hour later with porridge. As for the last leg (5am pick up and a 2 hour drive to the airport), it was quiet and uneventful. But honestly, at 5am and before coffee that was EXACTLY what we needed. We were so so impressed with this whole company. I was very anxious about all the drives, especially trusting a stranger to watch our luggage when we went into attractions. Rocky (and his assistant Roxann who answered all my crazy emails promptly and kindly) seriously made our trip what it was. I can not speak highly enough of all the people involved with Rocky's Tours. Wish I could give them 50 stars cause that's seriously what they deserve.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

Book your transportation needs with Rocky's!!! He provides excellent service with a smile! Love his personality and professionalism. He accompanied over 40 people in our group for my Sister's 10th year wedding celebration and took us all over the island! We had a blast! Rocky is the BEST!!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank lalu_whodat
Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

A special thank you is extended. Mr Rocky and his staff, Ms Roxanne and our two additional drivers, Mr Leroy & Mr Ziggy are the very best!!! Always timely pick-ups for our group of nearly 50 men, women, children and grandchildren. Their genuine, professional and kind attendance is second to none!!! Until next time. GOD bless you. (Mother of the Couple ;-)

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed August 3, 2016

I used Rocky's for the 5th year in a row as did the group I traveled with from Montego Bay to Negril and the airport transfers were yet again professional, efficient, timely and safe. Newer air conditioned vehicles with attentive and safe drivers made my 80 minute transfers truly enjoyable thanks to informative, funny and quick transportation to and from. Many thanks for another flawless effort.

Date of experience: June 2016