“Awesome private taxis service in Negril!!”

Rocky's Taxi and Tour Services
Ranked #2 of 78 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: Rocky's Taxi and tour service is available to satisfy all your transportation needs, we are located in Negril, but serve the entire western Jamaica. We are fully licensed and insure, our vehicles are fully air condition. We do airport transfers, Island, wide. sight seeing tours, and shopping trips. Call Rocky's for #1 in service.
Bronx, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Awesome private taxis service in Negril!!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I had planned my Apr. 23-May 1, 2013 back in Dec. 2013 emailing Roxann. She is so pleasant, professional with answering all my questions. I mistakenly though some items were missing out of my beach bag, & because my 1 suit case, carry-on, were taken by Rocky's driver to the van. Roxann & Rocky were pleasant & listened to my story & was KIND to correct the situation. My items were left by mistake in the cabbie's trunk back in NYC. I was told of this once I reached back to the US. I immediately emailed Roxann of the news of my found items. I don't have ANYTHING negative to say about Rocky tours.... I changed hotels during my 10days within Negril and was given professional care & on time service! I will be returning to the beautiful island in July & will take care of The Rocky's owners who were so awesome to speak via phone. SINCERE THANKS & promise to continue to use your services again.

Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Timmy Mon Boston”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I was so impressed. Roxann is efficient and very friendly. Rocky is a great guy as he returned me from Negril to MoBay upon my departure. We had a few laughs. I have been to Jamaica numerous times so we had a nice conversation on the way back. I couldn't write a review for this service, however, without mentioning my friend Dewayne. He greeted me at the airport with a cold beer and laughed most of the way to Negril. I then did a day tour with him to Mineral Spring Hole and then the Pelican Bar....We spent a lot of time together and had a great time....If you ask Dewayne, he'd probably even tell you I made him laugh a time or two.... If you don't visit Pelican Bar you have no idea what you are missing.....And When I return to Negril I will most certainly use Rocky Tours for my transfers as well as activities. I will also give ample notice to book my friend Dewayne! Rocky Tours is rated #1 on here for a reason!

1 Thank TimmyMon75
Fort McMurray, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Big Thank you to 'Dwayne'! Awesome day spent during to Black River, thru the hills & to Floyd's Pelican Bar. Few stops along the way for refreshments & fresh fruit for good measure!
Vehicle was in great shape, we did have concerns booking site unseen, however rest assured we were well taken care of and felt very safe, which is always a concern when you are a newbie to booking an excursion not thru the resort. we will definitely be going back to Negril and will no longer be bussing to the resort :) looking forward to having Rocky's pick us up!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank tyeeprincess
Tennessee
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“3rd Rocky Transfer”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This is the third time we have used Rocky's service to transfer us from MBJ to Negril and back. They have always been on time and drive safely. Over the 6 trips total transfers (round trips) we have enjoyed the company of Rocky, Wayne, and DeWayne and all are very personable, helpful and educational about the area when we have asked questions. They also point out historical information about the area as we drive by different townships along the way.
We look forward to using their service again in the future.

Rocky Mount, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Rocky's is the best”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We used Rocky again for our excursion from Beches Negril to YS falls. Our driver Duane was a nice guy with a lot of information. He looked out for us and was quite personable. He was prompt and safe. Rocky's is so easy to use. With very prompt replies to e mails and a US and Jamaica phone line. If I needed a private airport transfer I would use him.