Rocky's Taxi and Tour Services
Ranked #2 of 79 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: Rocky's Taxi and tour service is available to satisfy all your transportation needs, we are located in Negril, but serve the entire western Jamaica. We are fully licensed and insure, our vehicles are fully air condition. We do airport transfers, Island, wide. sight seeing tours, and shopping trips. Call Rocky's for #1 in service.
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We found Rocky and his team on the internet and contacted the company because of the amazing good reviews. We didn't think a company could be that good. But they really are! Communication with Roxann and Rocky is quick and they are very cooperative in answering all questions. Since it was our second visit to Jamaica, we didn't want to do the 'standard' tours since we already did most parts of it. So, besides the airport transfer (on which Rocky was already waiting for us with a cold beer, although the plain came in 1 hour early), we did two wonderfull customized special trips with their driver Wayne. We loved everything about it. The price of course (yep, we are Dutch), but most of all the nice service on the road, the information about the sites given by Wayne and the way he made sure that we enjoyed every minute of it. If you really want to see and experience Jamaica, this is the company to choose! It is an absolute luxury to have a car/bus all to yourself, with a very good and safe driver/guide on your own schedule. You cannot compare this service with any of the hotel-arranged trips.
Last of all we want to send Rocky, Roxann, Wayne, Dwayne en Prestly our most sincere thanks for making this trip to Jamaica so special!!!!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Rocky and Roxann are top notch. Excellent with their communications (email), friendly, safe, and punctual. I booked Rocky based on his high tripadvisor rating and was not disappointed. Was waiting at the airport when we got to MoBay. Bus was very clean and roomy. If you have small kids, let them know and they'll bring a booster. Felt safe with my kids in the car as Rocky was not driving in an aggressive manner. Price was excellent. Not much more money than a public transfer and we didn't have to make a bunch of stops at other hotels to drop anyone else off. Definitely using him again next time I'm in Negril!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is the second time I have used Rocky's Taxi Service on my travels to Jamaica. This trip, our group had several people flying into Montego Bay from a few different locations and Rocky was waiting for us promptly when the last guests arrived. We quickly had our bags loaded and we were off to Negril. Rocky pointed out noteworthy locations/things to see on our ride to Negril but gave our group plenty of space to catch up. The ride was comfortable and the complimentary Red Strip was welcome! Rocky also took us back to the airport at the end of our trip and made sure we arrived with plenty of time to spare. Always friendly and courteous, I will continue to rely on Rocky's for my airport transportation.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Twice now we have used Rockys services while we were in Jamaica. His drivers were there waiting for us at the airport like he said they would be. We felt very safe and were pleased at the safety of the drivers. Dwayne was our driver the second time and was very pleasant and informative when asked questions. If you need taxi service in Jamaica don't hesitate to call Rockys. You won't be sorry. Thanks again and looking forward to the next time!!!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I used Rocky's Taxi and Tour Services on September 22, 2013 for my husband's birthday. I came to Trip Advisor a month prior to the trip to see which company I should use and saw nothing but good things about Rocky's. I contacted them and they e-mailed me back immediately, e-mail communication is excellent (I'm really big on communication).

The price was the best for private transportation to YS Falls, I didn't want to share my husband's birthday with a tour group. I don't remember our drivers name (it wasn't the owner, Rocky), but the young man was very professional, polite and on time! We had a wonderful time and he helped me convince my husband to do the zipline for his birthday, in which he did end up doing, he's still in shock that he did!...LOL

I wish I had used Rocky's service for our airport transportation, our free shuttle offered through the hotel was horrible! It is about an hour and 20 minutes from Montego Bay to Negril, it took our driver 2.5 hours!!!!

I highly recommend Rocky's Taxi and Tour Services, 5 star service!!!!